Sunday, February 03, 2008

Homer: "Its the TV execs Marge; just one quality show after another. If only they let you have half an hour to yourself. But they won't!"

World's Worst Sleep award goes to.... me!

Eventually got up with my alarm at 6:30, cos I was too lazy to change it from normal weekdays. And, really, there didn't seem any point making it like, 7:15 or something instead. Besides, I had to bring my washing in.
Still, I overestimated, as always, and was ready by like 7:40. Which turned out to be a good thing, cos Leo showed up at 7:50, when I was still....eating breakfast!

So we got to church only 25 minutes early. Had a hard time finding a seat. No, really....there was too much choice!
And then Ali ended up sitting next to me on the other side with her sister, so the entire sermon (about favor, not favour) was just reading silly little comments from Leo and then passing them to them and then passing it back. Ah, that takes me back to the 5th grade.
Um, cos that's what they did on the shows I watched back then.
Well, not really. But it sounds plausible, right?

Ah, 36 degree days. Who was the idiot that invented clothing, seriously....

Waited around half an hour afterwards cos Leo had, surprisingly, cos its like NEVER happened before, a meeting. Foolishly (mainly to pass the time - and it turned out to take less than 5 minutes) had coffee. Foolishly
  1. because it was too hot. But I think I would've been happy with tea, if I could've found it because the main problem was
  2. it was horrible instant stuff. With 1.5 of sugar I couldn't even taste it was so incredibly bitter and ew....
I did manage to have some conversation with some person. Riveting.

Went for lunch to....TAURUS! Yay! Cos we got there before 11 and it was only like 3/4 full. Had beef kway teow (dur...). But the Taurus curse remains - it took ages to come out. Oh well.

Went back and watched the whole of Dilbert disc 3 almost all the way through. I eventually moved my portable air-con into the lounge room, cos it was so damn hot. And, of course, there was no way I could do my ironing. Leo went for some 4 hour meeting at 2:30. I just kept watching that Dilbert.

He came back at about 6:30 and we went to Bullcreek Hawker for dinner. Had, of course (I'm getting as predictable as V...) 3 meat rice.
Then went and did shopping at IGA. Took way too long to buy like 4 things.

Went back and Leo had to use my laptop - cos it has a disk drive. Heh heh!
Watched the first part of Bruce Almighty. Leo left about 9:15 or so.

Then watched the rest of Billy Elliot. Cos the dad is such a great character. Yay.....

Thus slept way too late, again. Grr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home