Homer: "I love these lazy Saturdays..."
Got up just before 10. It felt much later.
The weather was kinda OK. So that was unexpected.
Played quite a bit of Wii Olympics; mainly dream table tennis, but I was also trying to complete the missions for the characters. I managed to completely finish Knuckles, but that was all. The last mission seems to be usually really almost impossible.
Watched a bit of Las Vegas. About halfway through disc 4 now.
Played AOEII.
Finally remembered to look for more properties online. Found two with inspections tomorrow (at 1 and 3:30).
Watched part of Ghostbusters, which I thought I'd seen before but I didn't remember the marshmallow man, so maybe I stopped it early. I've definitely seen number 2, though.
Then watched most of Bad Boys, but skipped most of the boring stuff in the middle.
The weather was kinda OK. So that was unexpected.
Played quite a bit of Wii Olympics; mainly dream table tennis, but I was also trying to complete the missions for the characters. I managed to completely finish Knuckles, but that was all. The last mission seems to be usually really almost impossible.
Watched a bit of Las Vegas. About halfway through disc 4 now.
Played AOEII.
Finally remembered to look for more properties online. Found two with inspections tomorrow (at 1 and 3:30).
Watched part of Ghostbusters, which I thought I'd seen before but I didn't remember the marshmallow man, so maybe I stopped it early. I've definitely seen number 2, though.
Then watched most of Bad Boys, but skipped most of the boring stuff in the middle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home