"Dare you enter...The Scary Door" - Futurama
Yes, I have crossed over to the other side...using the women's bathroom. I notice that the toilet bowl is a lot lower than I am used to. There is thus more room for....error. Anyway....
Eventually the women's one will be painted too, I'm sure, so the shoe will be on the other foot, so to speak. That's better, though, cos the boy's one has a lock on the main door. I think the rumour is that there used to be only one, so that's why.
Read a bit of my book.
Did very little work.
Watched Ellen.
Walked to West Perth with WAB?. It was probably still a bit too hot. But once we started out we could not turn back.
Got coffee from Epic. I heard a rumour that Starbucks is coming in 6 months or so. Of course, it will probably be in some horribly inconvenient location, anyway, but still. That would be good.
Did very little work.
Watched Friends, then yet another episode of Dilbert. Up to about 28 now.
Played some Wii. My skill is over 2000 in tennis now. Hoodiray.
Played AOEII.
Watched Bridget Jones for a bit.
Then watched The Joshua Tree Classic Album show. Unfortunately they kinda skipped over some tracks - like Red Hill Mining Town, which is one of my favourites.
Watched the rest of Bridget Jones. Thus slept way too late, again.
Where oh where is the damn rain? Lots of wind around tonight, but no rainy smell and not that many clouds about.
They say showers and 27 tomorrow - you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.
Eventually the women's one will be painted too, I'm sure, so the shoe will be on the other foot, so to speak. That's better, though, cos the boy's one has a lock on the main door. I think the rumour is that there used to be only one, so that's why.
Read a bit of my book.
Did very little work.
Watched Ellen.
Walked to West Perth with WAB?. It was probably still a bit too hot. But once we started out we could not turn back.
Got coffee from Epic. I heard a rumour that Starbucks is coming in 6 months or so. Of course, it will probably be in some horribly inconvenient location, anyway, but still. That would be good.
Did very little work.
Watched Friends, then yet another episode of Dilbert. Up to about 28 now.
Played some Wii. My skill is over 2000 in tennis now. Hoodiray.
Played AOEII.
Watched Bridget Jones for a bit.
Then watched The Joshua Tree Classic Album show. Unfortunately they kinda skipped over some tracks - like Red Hill Mining Town, which is one of my favourites.
Watched the rest of Bridget Jones. Thus slept way too late, again.
Where oh where is the damn rain? Lots of wind around tonight, but no rainy smell and not that many clouds about.
They say showers and 27 tomorrow - you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home