"All the world's a stage and we are merely players" - Shakespeare
Got up at 8:30. Played some Wii Olympics then watched Video Hits. Saw a track by The Panics called Don't Fight It which seemed nice so I might try and listen to some of their other stuff. But I wouldn't be surprised if its like their only half-decent song.
Went for service. Decided to go to the early one from now on. But there's only gonna be 4 or so more, anyway.
Went and looked at a house straight after, cos it was open from 1 and it was passed 1 already. But I just drove past the outside, cos the location was bad anyway.
Went home for lunch and ate leftovers from yesterday. Watched Las Vegas, then played more Wii Olympics.
Leo came around about 3:45.
Watched a bit more Las Vegas.
Then went and looked at another house. It was very similar to the first one I saw a couple of weeks ago, but the other one is calling me more. Cos of the three airconditioners, mainly. But also it seems more private. And, although more cramped, the layout may be better. Maybe. I still need another look.
Went back after buying drinks. I had a Masters coffee chill, for a change.
Watched music videos and stuff.
Watched The Simpsons.
Then went and played cricket, at like 6:45 (cos it was too hot earlier) - at an oval near Rostrata this time. Not bad... Except still no shade. And its in a weird location in respect to the rest of the oval.
Had KFC for dinner. It took AGES.
Leo left just after 8:30. A very warm night.
Watched a bit more of The French Connection. At least its making a little sense now.
Went for service. Decided to go to the early one from now on. But there's only gonna be 4 or so more, anyway.
Went and looked at a house straight after, cos it was open from 1 and it was passed 1 already. But I just drove past the outside, cos the location was bad anyway.
Went home for lunch and ate leftovers from yesterday. Watched Las Vegas, then played more Wii Olympics.
Leo came around about 3:45.
Watched a bit more Las Vegas.
Then went and looked at another house. It was very similar to the first one I saw a couple of weeks ago, but the other one is calling me more. Cos of the three airconditioners, mainly. But also it seems more private. And, although more cramped, the layout may be better. Maybe. I still need another look.
Went back after buying drinks. I had a Masters coffee chill, for a change.
Watched music videos and stuff.
Watched The Simpsons.
Then went and played cricket, at like 6:45 (cos it was too hot earlier) - at an oval near Rostrata this time. Not bad... Except still no shade. And its in a weird location in respect to the rest of the oval.
Had KFC for dinner. It took AGES.
Leo left just after 8:30. A very warm night.
Watched a bit more of The French Connection. At least its making a little sense now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home