Marge, Bart, Lisa: "We wanna go back to Springfield."
Got up about 8:30 after very bad sleep. Had a shower and then kept on with packing.
Cleaners arrived at 10, and left about 12.
The friend of the other house person who isn't around came over about 11, and I had to help him move all their upstairs, including the couch and table. Arranged to take fridge, at least.
Changed my clothes about 12, then Mogli and my parents both arrived about 12:15, and Si came about 12:45.
Put the vast majority of stuff into cars.
Mum stayed at the house, cos the carpet guy had just arrived. I went with Mogli, and Si and dad drove themselves.
Saw a hummer limo on Mill Point road way to Manning. Unpacked the stuff, then we went back and Si went home.
Went back and moved pretty much everything else, ie the fridge, chair, washing machine and last box, which was kinda coming apart. Mum still stayed at the house.
Mogli left after that, so I got a lift back with dad.
Went and had coffee at Dome, though we all had iced stuff.
Then we all went back to the house, so mum could see it. Then they went back to Mt Lawley. I did a tiny bit of unpacking – but not much.
The owner happened to pop round about 5, so I arranged to get an antenna installed, which should hopefully happen during the next two weeks.
Left at 6, and thus it was the first time I've worn shoes since Sunday afternoon. Got to Mt Lalwey before 6:30.
Went to Siena’s; had chicken and coke zero and vienna. Not bad, I guess. I wasn't feeling very hungry, for some reason.
Set up the TV with DVD and sound system, and then watched some more Las Vegas.
Set up computer, bed, clothes rack.
Saw lots of pests - cockroaches, mice, little bugs.
Watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. It was some really very nice res.
Slept about 4.
Cleaners arrived at 10, and left about 12.
The friend of the other house person who isn't around came over about 11, and I had to help him move all their upstairs, including the couch and table. Arranged to take fridge, at least.
Changed my clothes about 12, then Mogli and my parents both arrived about 12:15, and Si came about 12:45.
Put the vast majority of stuff into cars.
Mum stayed at the house, cos the carpet guy had just arrived. I went with Mogli, and Si and dad drove themselves.
Saw a hummer limo on Mill Point road way to Manning. Unpacked the stuff, then we went back and Si went home.
Went back and moved pretty much everything else, ie the fridge, chair, washing machine and last box, which was kinda coming apart. Mum still stayed at the house.
Mogli left after that, so I got a lift back with dad.
Went and had coffee at Dome, though we all had iced stuff.
Then we all went back to the house, so mum could see it. Then they went back to Mt Lawley. I did a tiny bit of unpacking – but not much.
The owner happened to pop round about 5, so I arranged to get an antenna installed, which should hopefully happen during the next two weeks.
Left at 6, and thus it was the first time I've worn shoes since Sunday afternoon. Got to Mt Lalwey before 6:30.
Went to Siena’s; had chicken and coke zero and vienna. Not bad, I guess. I wasn't feeling very hungry, for some reason.
Set up the TV with DVD and sound system, and then watched some more Las Vegas.
Set up computer, bed, clothes rack.
Saw lots of pests - cockroaches, mice, little bugs.
Watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. It was some really very nice res.
Slept about 4.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home