Bart: "Aren't we forgetting what this day is really all about - the birth of Santa?"
OK, most important things first: presents!
Got coffee machine – yay! (I was so totally not expecting that). Cleaned it, but no beans so will have to wait till tomorrow.
Got food, containers, DPS 40th anniversary cup, ‘sports’ bag, beauty products (fabulous!), lotto ticket and Simpsons trivia desk calendar.
Stayed inside nearly all day, cos it was too hot. Quite too hot.
Watched the music DVDs that I gave to my dad, and then listened to new CDs which were all his as well.
Continued reading Bono on Bono. I don't like the interviewer guy.
Did a tiny bit of story editing, cos I'd finally managed to get it all to work.
Charged my parents ipod, and copied the songs to the computer and downloaded new software. I've decided, in my infinite graciousness, to let my dad use my itrip in their car so he can see how it is.
Watched Blackadder’s Christmas Carol. Just as good the second time?
Watched some nature show about reptiles. Um, yay.
And then watched Howl’s Moving Castle. It was OK for the most part - not great. But the ending was quite bad.
Got coffee machine – yay! (I was so totally not expecting that). Cleaned it, but no beans so will have to wait till tomorrow.
Got food, containers, DPS 40th anniversary cup, ‘sports’ bag, beauty products (fabulous!), lotto ticket and Simpsons trivia desk calendar.
Stayed inside nearly all day, cos it was too hot. Quite too hot.
Watched the music DVDs that I gave to my dad, and then listened to new CDs which were all his as well.
Continued reading Bono on Bono. I don't like the interviewer guy.
Did a tiny bit of story editing, cos I'd finally managed to get it all to work.
Charged my parents ipod, and copied the songs to the computer and downloaded new software. I've decided, in my infinite graciousness, to let my dad use my itrip in their car so he can see how it is.
Watched Blackadder’s Christmas Carol. Just as good the second time?
Watched some nature show about reptiles. Um, yay.
And then watched Howl’s Moving Castle. It was OK for the most part - not great. But the ending was quite bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home