Monday, December 24, 2007

"Santa Claus is gunning you down!" - Fry, Futurama

Almost straight after breakfast, mum decided that she absolutely had to do last minute shopping. So drove into Dunsborough.

Took my ICAA certificate, what Mogli broke, in to be framed. They said they'd ring and let me know the price - and I'm not expecting any change!
Got green boardshorts, more house stuff inc pillows and four books.
Did the normal shopping.
Got coffee from some Tealicious cafe right near where we parked the car. It was quite nice, and reasonably priced, but very, very, very slow.

Then, as usual, needed to fix various computer problems.
Fixed media player, by rolling back to v10, cos my parents' version of Windows is not authentic.
Fixed the Atari emulator – but had to download new version and its GUI is not very user friendly.

Got the thumb drive to be recognised for my laptop, finally - and then discovered that Word and Excel are apparently not installed properly and the CD-ROM drive was not responding again so I had to leave it for later. Gar!

Went to church for the children's mass for Christmas eve. As you'd expect, it was overly crowded, and also insanely hot.

Had the traditional Christmas dinner. OK lor...

Watched the 2nd half of Discworld: Hogfather. Yeah, it wasn't bad, I guess.

And finally, finished Crime and Punishment - yay! I have to say the epilogue wasn't very good. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home