"We'll go dancing in the dark, walking through the park and reminiscing" - Madison Avenue (well, they did a remake of it....)
Got up about 8:30. It was too early, but I'd drunk 3 cups of tea by 11, so that helped, I'm sure.
Had a shower and went downstairs for my first tea, and nothing was there, cos everything was set up in the carport for the whole entourage for some big communal breakfast thing. And it was raining (which continued almost non-stop till about 12, except for one sunny break), so the deck was no good.
So everyone showed up and there was all that stuff. Bacon and eggs was, like, the main dish, but I'm not a big fan of eggs and bacon doesn't agree with me unless I'm in the right mood, which I wasn't due to the impending long drive back. So I just had fruit toast and wholegrain muffins. Ai....
Everyone left about 12, so we left just a bit after that.
On the way back, cos it was still quite early for my brother's flight, we drove through Mandurah trying to find our old holiday house, without success. Not that if we did find it it would've done much for me - really, nothing looked familiar at all.
Got back to my house about 4, cos I had another bag of stuff of theirs. Then we went to the airport. We had planned that they would check-in and then we would get food, or something. But the lines were insane and would've taken at least 15 minutes, and it was already 4:30. So I just left. And forgot to pay my brother for the camera half.....
Got back home and did all the usual getting home stuff, like charging my phone and ipod and getting the photos off my camera and checking mail, and seeing that I got 4 yet again in footy tipping - that's the first 6 weeks straight.
Watched Seinfeld (the Limo) and part of The Simpsons (which wasn't that good....), then went and got Hungry Jacks for dinner. I've gotten KFC for most of the past times when I get fast food, cos they have those fillers and they're really great. But I saw the ads for that mushroom and bacon sourdough supreme, so I thought I should try that, but I always wanted KFC instead - even though the line for the Hungry Jacks drivethrough was always so much shorter. So this time, of course, the KFC line was short (only two cars) and the Hungry Jacks line was long. And - they didn't have that burger. As if I couldn't have predicted it.....
Spoke to V who had rung when my phone was out of range and out of batteries. He reckons he's found me a place to live - worth his weight in gold that guy is. It probably won't turn out though. Still....
Uncles P & J came over about 7:30, cos apparently the case I had taken was really important after all so he couldn't wait till tomorrow when he was gonna pick it up from work. Right. Again - very predictable.
Watched most of Big Brother and the eviction. So, Kate left. Super.
Watched most of Collateral after that, but it was far more boring this time around. And stoopid. Donno why. Bah...
Read some more Silmarillion, which is the brief history of the rings, and is thus finally describing the stuff I want to see described, like Minas Ithil becoming Minas Morgul, and Minas Anor becoming Minas Tirith and stuff along those lines.
Slept about 12.
Had a shower and went downstairs for my first tea, and nothing was there, cos everything was set up in the carport for the whole entourage for some big communal breakfast thing. And it was raining (which continued almost non-stop till about 12, except for one sunny break), so the deck was no good.
So everyone showed up and there was all that stuff. Bacon and eggs was, like, the main dish, but I'm not a big fan of eggs and bacon doesn't agree with me unless I'm in the right mood, which I wasn't due to the impending long drive back. So I just had fruit toast and wholegrain muffins. Ai....
Everyone left about 12, so we left just a bit after that.
On the way back, cos it was still quite early for my brother's flight, we drove through Mandurah trying to find our old holiday house, without success. Not that if we did find it it would've done much for me - really, nothing looked familiar at all.
Got back to my house about 4, cos I had another bag of stuff of theirs. Then we went to the airport. We had planned that they would check-in and then we would get food, or something. But the lines were insane and would've taken at least 15 minutes, and it was already 4:30. So I just left. And forgot to pay my brother for the camera half.....
Got back home and did all the usual getting home stuff, like charging my phone and ipod and getting the photos off my camera and checking mail, and seeing that I got 4 yet again in footy tipping - that's the first 6 weeks straight.
Watched Seinfeld (the Limo) and part of The Simpsons (which wasn't that good....), then went and got Hungry Jacks for dinner. I've gotten KFC for most of the past times when I get fast food, cos they have those fillers and they're really great. But I saw the ads for that mushroom and bacon sourdough supreme, so I thought I should try that, but I always wanted KFC instead - even though the line for the Hungry Jacks drivethrough was always so much shorter. So this time, of course, the KFC line was short (only two cars) and the Hungry Jacks line was long. And - they didn't have that burger. As if I couldn't have predicted it.....
Spoke to V who had rung when my phone was out of range and out of batteries. He reckons he's found me a place to live - worth his weight in gold that guy is. It probably won't turn out though. Still....
Uncles P & J came over about 7:30, cos apparently the case I had taken was really important after all so he couldn't wait till tomorrow when he was gonna pick it up from work. Right. Again - very predictable.
Watched most of Big Brother and the eviction. So, Kate left. Super.
Watched most of Collateral after that, but it was far more boring this time around. And stoopid. Donno why. Bah...
Read some more Silmarillion, which is the brief history of the rings, and is thus finally describing the stuff I want to see described, like Minas Ithil becoming Minas Morgul, and Minas Anor becoming Minas Tirith and stuff along those lines.
Slept about 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home