"A holiday? You need a break from waking up at 11 every day?" - Seinfeld
Just think of all those other things I could be doing instead of accounting. Like, anything...
Got up about 6:10, so I managed to do a bit of exercise, and only one of my legs was hurting, so that was good. But I was pretty tired like all day, even with like 4 (half) cups of tea.
And I had oats for breakfast. Actually, I think I put too much milk in - it was quite, y'know, sloppy.
Spent most of the day doing deceased estates. Is that not depressing or what?
I was not going to get a coffee, then I decided that I should, then the guy just walks straight past anyway. And he mentioned it as he was leaving, but he was already out of earshot before I could say anything. Oh well - live and let die, as they say.
Read two chapters of The Silmarillion, and that was the end of the main section of the book. Then there's this like really short bit, which is only one chapter long. And the rest is a brief retelling (well, it covers about 3000 years) of the rest of the history up to and including the whole LOTR thing, but from a wider perspective. And I have to say, the final battle was a bit of letdown. I mean, it was just a sweep, really. The good gods finally got their act together and their people just swept through and destroyed this impregnable fortress like nothing. Ai. Oh well. Big bad guy gone. Small bad guy still around - and that's the one they are afraid to even mention by name in LOTR. Just imagine if big bad guy was still around then - hah!
Afternoon was super sleep inducing. I didn't do much work, cos I could hardly even concentrate. Managed to secure an appointment with a client, so that should take up most of my day tomorrow. Gee, won't NewGirl have an exciting time then! Not that she really ever says anything, anyway. And when she does, I don't know if its to me or to herself.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Gee, haven't they hit a goldmine with that?
Had the Caesar filler from KFC for dinner - haven't had KFC for ages, man. Like not since me and Mogli had lunch there about a month ago. I don't think.
Watched a bit of Seinfeld. Just bloopers and Jerry's standup stuff.
Then wrote a bit more of my story. But I'm trying to do a confusing lawyer speech, so its hard work thinking up enough big words.
Slept about 10:30. Again.
Got up about 6:10, so I managed to do a bit of exercise, and only one of my legs was hurting, so that was good. But I was pretty tired like all day, even with like 4 (half) cups of tea.
And I had oats for breakfast. Actually, I think I put too much milk in - it was quite, y'know, sloppy.
Spent most of the day doing deceased estates. Is that not depressing or what?
I was not going to get a coffee, then I decided that I should, then the guy just walks straight past anyway. And he mentioned it as he was leaving, but he was already out of earshot before I could say anything. Oh well - live and let die, as they say.
Read two chapters of The Silmarillion, and that was the end of the main section of the book. Then there's this like really short bit, which is only one chapter long. And the rest is a brief retelling (well, it covers about 3000 years) of the rest of the history up to and including the whole LOTR thing, but from a wider perspective. And I have to say, the final battle was a bit of letdown. I mean, it was just a sweep, really. The good gods finally got their act together and their people just swept through and destroyed this impregnable fortress like nothing. Ai. Oh well. Big bad guy gone. Small bad guy still around - and that's the one they are afraid to even mention by name in LOTR. Just imagine if big bad guy was still around then - hah!
Afternoon was super sleep inducing. I didn't do much work, cos I could hardly even concentrate. Managed to secure an appointment with a client, so that should take up most of my day tomorrow. Gee, won't NewGirl have an exciting time then! Not that she really ever says anything, anyway. And when she does, I don't know if its to me or to herself.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother. Gee, haven't they hit a goldmine with that?
Had the Caesar filler from KFC for dinner - haven't had KFC for ages, man. Like not since me and Mogli had lunch there about a month ago. I don't think.
Watched a bit of Seinfeld. Just bloopers and Jerry's standup stuff.
Then wrote a bit more of my story. But I'm trying to do a confusing lawyer speech, so its hard work thinking up enough big words.
Slept about 10:30. Again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home