Sunday, April 29, 2007

"5 days? Well, today's almost over, and we leave on Friday. Weekdays always go by really fast, so its like 2 days, really." - Seinfeld

Got up about 9 and watched another episode of Seinfeld, then left just after 10.

Finished nice and early, which was nice, cos there were all these extra people coming so I wanted to get there early. Which I did. Which was nice.

Had this rather fiery guest preacher guy. It wasn't so 'end times prophecy doom', so, that was great. He kept making statements like 'we're all Asian, so we know' - um, yes.

Finally gave V back his ipod charger. He seemed to have forgotten about it.

Had Jesters for lunch, and, strangely, this was one of those weeks where there was an abundance of all pies. So I finally got the Nutty Chook and Spud Deluxe combination again. Hooray! And she almost overcharged me for it. Boo!

Watched some more Seinfeld, but just extra bits.

Then I did some accounts stuff, which took longer than I expected, cos I was just sitting there and doing some stuff, then I wanted to go watch more Seinfeld and have tea, but I had to finish the damn thing. Damn.

But I did after. Then I did some ironing.

Then there was TV, which was nearly all Big Brother with a bit of The Simpsons at the start, and a bit of Rove at the end.
Rove had that Iranian comedian lady, but she was nowhere near as good as the first time. It also had Hamish and Andy, which were nowhere near as annoying, cos they really didn't say that much.

Slept about 10:30. I had to pick my brother up at 9:30, and I had a bit of stuff to do before that. And, since my alarm only has two times, and 9 is too late, then it had to be 6. So....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home