"Why do we celebrate birthdays? As far as I can tell, its just congratulations for not dying for another year." - Seinfeld
Got up just before 9, which was a little later than I had planned. Oh well, I thought. I mean, what can you do, anyway?
So I had a shower and went shopping almost straight away. Bought oats and some kit-kat block thing.
And liquid soap. Good ol' liquid soap.
Got back home just before 10 and left almost straight away.
Got petrol, then went out to Garbo. Looked for parking where I usually park, but there was nothing so I went straight to behind Hoyts cos I didn't have the time to go searching.
Went to DJs and got a voucher for my brother's birthday. For some reason it took me a while to find customer service, even though I have actually been there before. And there's signs all around. I think its because at the directory they list the first floor before the ground floor, (so its 'above' it. Yes.) so I just assumed that it was on the ground floor.
Then went go GJs and got a VVL. The first few sips were kinda weird - like it hadn't mixed properly and was too cold - but then it was great. And no bitter residue at the bottom, which was nice.
So I left straight after that and got back home at 11:15. And then I sat down for about 3 minutes and left at 11:20 to pick up my brother from the hotel.
And amazingly, they were already outside, even though it was only just past 11:30.
Albany Highway out past Carousel was really packed full of cars for some reason. But we still got to the Gosnel's Hotel before 12:15. And then my parents and my grandma were 15 minutes late.
Had lunch and gave my brother presents and stuff. I had beef parmigiana, which you don't see very often, which was why I had it. It was pretty tasty. Then I had a latte, which was colder than lukewarm. And, of course, not that impressive. I also had part of a caramel sundae, which had lots of cream.
Then we went back to the house, which is really very empty now. And you'd hope so, since my parents have to be out by Monday. My brother had a look round and stuff. But since there's nothing there, there's nothing to do, neither.
So then I was gonna drive them back to the city, but they decided they were going to take a train out to Leederville or something, anyway, so I just drove them to the nearest train station. And went back home via the freeway.
Since it was then like 3:30, and we were having dinner at 7, I just watched Seinfeld. And drank tea from my new Coldplay mug. Actually, it didn't taste much different....
So went to Siena's at 7. My parents were picking up my brother, so I just drove over there at 6:45. And I left a bit late and there was insane amounts of traffic for some reason, and I missed it the first time, so I was a little late.
And then, there was no name of Triglone. So I had to give them my phone number so they could check. And it was under my mobile number, under the name 'Gerald', for some reason. Bizarro.
So I had gnocchi, cos I wasn't really feeling that hungry. And it was tasty, and a nice size. I thought it could've used some parmesan, actually, but nobody offered. They usually do....
Then, since that was pretty much almost enough, I couldn't have forced down cake, so I just got a vienna. A white vienna, this time. I didn't taste as good as they usually do, though. Strangeness.
Drove my brother back to his hotel. He still had plans for doing something on Monday, so maybe that actually will happen. Yes....
Watched another episode of Seinfeld, cos I was waiting for my computer to do something (which it didn't end up doing, anyway) and there was nothing on TV.
Slept about 10:30. Cos I woke up too early today and I was tired yesterday. Figured I'd try and catch up a bit.
So I had a shower and went shopping almost straight away. Bought oats and some kit-kat block thing.
And liquid soap. Good ol' liquid soap.
Got back home just before 10 and left almost straight away.
Got petrol, then went out to Garbo. Looked for parking where I usually park, but there was nothing so I went straight to behind Hoyts cos I didn't have the time to go searching.
Went to DJs and got a voucher for my brother's birthday. For some reason it took me a while to find customer service, even though I have actually been there before. And there's signs all around. I think its because at the directory they list the first floor before the ground floor, (so its 'above' it. Yes.) so I just assumed that it was on the ground floor.
Then went go GJs and got a VVL. The first few sips were kinda weird - like it hadn't mixed properly and was too cold - but then it was great. And no bitter residue at the bottom, which was nice.
So I left straight after that and got back home at 11:15. And then I sat down for about 3 minutes and left at 11:20 to pick up my brother from the hotel.
And amazingly, they were already outside, even though it was only just past 11:30.
Albany Highway out past Carousel was really packed full of cars for some reason. But we still got to the Gosnel's Hotel before 12:15. And then my parents and my grandma were 15 minutes late.
Had lunch and gave my brother presents and stuff. I had beef parmigiana, which you don't see very often, which was why I had it. It was pretty tasty. Then I had a latte, which was colder than lukewarm. And, of course, not that impressive. I also had part of a caramel sundae, which had lots of cream.
Then we went back to the house, which is really very empty now. And you'd hope so, since my parents have to be out by Monday. My brother had a look round and stuff. But since there's nothing there, there's nothing to do, neither.
So then I was gonna drive them back to the city, but they decided they were going to take a train out to Leederville or something, anyway, so I just drove them to the nearest train station. And went back home via the freeway.
Since it was then like 3:30, and we were having dinner at 7, I just watched Seinfeld. And drank tea from my new Coldplay mug. Actually, it didn't taste much different....
So went to Siena's at 7. My parents were picking up my brother, so I just drove over there at 6:45. And I left a bit late and there was insane amounts of traffic for some reason, and I missed it the first time, so I was a little late.
And then, there was no name of Triglone. So I had to give them my phone number so they could check. And it was under my mobile number, under the name 'Gerald', for some reason. Bizarro.
So I had gnocchi, cos I wasn't really feeling that hungry. And it was tasty, and a nice size. I thought it could've used some parmesan, actually, but nobody offered. They usually do....
Then, since that was pretty much almost enough, I couldn't have forced down cake, so I just got a vienna. A white vienna, this time. I didn't taste as good as they usually do, though. Strangeness.
Drove my brother back to his hotel. He still had plans for doing something on Monday, so maybe that actually will happen. Yes....
Watched another episode of Seinfeld, cos I was waiting for my computer to do something (which it didn't end up doing, anyway) and there was nothing on TV.
Slept about 10:30. Cos I woke up too early today and I was tired yesterday. Figured I'd try and catch up a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home