Friday, April 27, 2007

"I've always liked that word 'gargantuan'. So rarely get the chance to use it in a sentance." - Elle Driver, Kill Bill vol. 2

A reference to yesterday's post.

Got up about 6:15, or something. Did a bit of exercise, but my joints are so stiff so early in the morning. Anyway, maybe cos of that I was like so tired for most of the day.

Got to work about 7:20. NewGirl was there already... apparently she misjudged the time it would take to drive to work - by about an hour.

Went down to Mogli's dad's place. Pretty boring, really.

Got back about 10:15. Still really tired, so it was pretty hard to concentrate on anything.

Had lunch there, cos I still had the stuff from yesterday.

Got home and watched a bit of Seinfeld. Then my parents and my brother said they were going to the tree-top walk thing in King's Park, so I drove over there about 2:45.

So we walked around King's Park for a while. Nice day for it, anyway.

Then I had to drive my brother back to his hotel thing, for some reason. Anyway, even though it was only just before 5, the traffic really wasn't that bad. Really.

Watched some more Seinfeld, then most of the Big Brother daily show, which is really getting pretty much exactly like how it always is - ie, crap. I doubt I shall continue watching after this Sunday.

Watched I am Sam on TV, which has its moments, but is for the most part quite a tragedy, and rather unpleasant to watch.

Slept about 11:30, cos I was planning to go shopping early tomorrow.

Below is a photo of some cup designed by Coldplay as some series for some charities or something. Courtesy of Pseudo-Unreal. The Samuel L Jackson one is also pretty cool, but I think supplies are pretty short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home