Monday, May 07, 2007

"It seemed like a good idea at the time" - John Farnham

Like most things....

Got up about 9, which was a pretty nice time.

Rang the NAB first off, cos there was this weird FCC thing going on. They couldn't tell me nothing.

Went shopping about 10. Went to Coles, cos I really wanted the cheap steak. And they didn't have any cheap steak. So I got lamb chops play along instead. They also don't have the frozen vegies I like - Golden Mix - with onion and capsicum. I also got Hazelnut Quattros - yay!

Watched a bit of Seinfeld while having tea and chicken (just chicken) for lunch. I'm almost at the end of season 3 now, which means season 4 is coming up, which I don't think much of despite it winning the Emmy's and stuff...

Wore my glasses to work. Don't know why, really.

A new guy started today, in audit. Apparently his name is Michael St John. Ooohh....
Therefore there was morning tea. And there was still two pies and a sausage roll left over, so I ate those. Great.

Not much else going on, really.

Mogli's parents are away, so he is driving to work but doesn't have a car bay. So he wants to use mine tomorrow, so I'll be late for work cos I start at 8 and he doesn't start till 8:30. Oh well.

Watched The Simpsons, Big Brother and then most of the nomination show. But I only saw the first few minutes of 1 vs 100 (after I changed channel at like 8:45) and the lady was on $96k and got the snottygobble question wrong (my parents have one growing on their property), so I stopped.

Did accounts. It took a long time, of course. Didn't finish till 11:30+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home