Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"Flying man!" - Hiro, Heroes

Got up about 6:35 and managed to do a bit of exercise stuff. Then I made lunch and had some oats for breakfast. I've still got some cereal there - I should eat that, really.

Still nothing really to do at work. Although I had a few changes to old stuff to do, at least.

Had training from 8:30 till about 9:15. I won some silly little animal matching contest, so managed to chose a silly little prize, which was a silly little jigsaw of silly little Princess Amadala from silly little Star Wars episode 1: The Silly Little Phantom Menace.
There was also some video on super. Super. Actually, it wasn't. But anyway.

Saw a 28 which was sitting right outside my window for a while. Of course, as soon as I went to take a photo it flew away. Luckily Mogli managed to get one first - on his phone. Still.....

Went for a walk after lunch, mainly cos Mogli wanted to go for a walk after lunch. 911 came as well, since she was there. And she wanted to go. Which I thought surprising, as I don't think she has agreed before. Though, there probably haven't been that many instances.
Anyway, so Mogli really wanted to withdraw some money. And I decided I wanted to try Miss Maud's coffee, since there are so many coffee places around there and I should try and find the best/cheapest one.
And damn, Miss Maud's has some lovely dessert stuff. But I managed to resist....
And me and Mogli both got a small latte, which was only like $2.70. And its small, but not too small. And it was pretty decent stuff, too. Not half bad. Mainly cos its so cheap.

Left at 5.

Watched The Simpsons, Big Brother and more Simpsons. More really bad new episodes - ai.

Then, on V's recommendation, which I finally remembered from Sunday, watched some Daily Show. It takes a while to load, and its not so easy to navigate past episodes - they're group by category, not episode. Anyway - still funny stuff. Especially since its not on TV anymore - I mean, what other choice do I have?

In the midst, watched Heroes episode 17. Which was finally back to being really good after the past few episodes which weren't great. It was different though, cos it focused entirely on the Bennett household, although there were some flashbacks. But the only heroes involved were Claire, Matt, the nuclear guy and the Hesian. Except there was a little cameo of Hiro as a boy.

Slept after that, which was around 10:30.