Monday, May 14, 2007

Homer: "Hey, that's not the wallet inspector...."

Got up about 9, which was kinda late but, really, surprisingly early. In a way...

Went shopping. Bought hardly anything, since I figured I'd use my unused lunch stuff from last week. So I only got like orange juice, cordial, milk, chocolate, twisties and toilet paper. I was actually planning to get flu stuff, but forgot. I also planned to get frozen vegies, but now I can only buy Golden Mix and they didn't have any as far as I could see. My milk also got screwed up cos I wanted Harvey Fresh 1L Hilo and they didn't have it, so I ended up getting Pura Full Cream - and it goes out of date on Wednesday.

So then I had lunch really early, cos I was hungry. Yep. Good reason, that. And I started watching The Illusionist (a really bad copy), which was still playing when the agent came around. But then she left, so....

Went to work. Didn't do much. Left at 5.

Watched The Simpsons, Big Brother, part of nominations and part of 1 vs 100. Not much to say, really. Cept that that lady won all that money - the 1 of the 100, not the real 1. Too bad - the guy almost got there. I think they want it to happen, now. Cos people like me don't want to watch it no more cos its all this repetitive stuff and very uninteresting and too slow.

Then I finished watching The Illusionist, which was actually made worse by the 'twist', cos it was just one of those stupid things that you could only predict because surely it had to be that way. As for the magic - what the? Stupid, really.

Slept a bit before 11.