Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"The only thing morning guy can do is sleep in often enough so that day guy loses his job, so evening guy can't afford to go out no more" - Seinfeld

I mentioned that to V at what must've been about 1AM, cos I was evening guy then, and, frankly, I'm not gonna give up staying out with my friend for some stoopid little thing like getting enough sleep so I can work properly. Puh-lease!

Woke up at 6 and almost had enough energy to get out of bed. But didn't. So got up at 6:40 or so instead.

Ran quite completely out of work fairly early on. Probably had enough to last until just before lunchtime, and then someone gave me something at lunch time that took the hour afterwards. Certainly did nothing in the afternoon from 3 onwards. Even though I stayed till 5:30....

So I spent most of the day going through about 10 of those handaround update things that you're supposed to 'pass on promptly'. There was a couple from February..... Well, they're all done now.

Watched The Simpsons, which, coincidentally, was about making a movie based on a comic book....
"up and lets go"

Watched Big Brother and the start of the Golden Key entry show, which wasn't quite as random as I had first thought - I was wondering how it would work like that. So I saw two blond girls and some really irritating guy.

Went to watch Spiderman 3 with V at 8:30. It was a lot better than the first two, I thought - it seemed to flow more naturally, or something. Although it was very irritating that the relationship between Peter and MJ wasn't resolved properly - too obviously setting it up for another sequel. There wasn't really any evidence that he had learned his lesson from the start of the film. Still, the effects were great. And although it was fairly predictable and repetitive, it wasn't boring.

Then V was hungry, so we went to Fast Eddy's. And, as I alluded to, he was saying early on (relatively) that we should probably go cos it was getting late. But....
Managed to go through pretty much everything that was going on, including the probability of going to Hillsong in early July, cos, coincidentally, he was already planning to go to Sydney around that time. I don't think I wanna think about that, tho.
And so after all that, he checked his watch thinking it was about 1 and seeing it was almost 3. So he thought it would be advisable to leave about then.

Slept after taking my washing out of the machine - but not hanging it out. Cos, y'know, it was 3:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home