Thursday, May 10, 2007

"You've been living in a dream world, Neo" - Morpheus, The Matrix

Cos I got like 2.5 hours sleep last night, and I have the beginnings of a cold. So, y'know, there's some errors happening in the information transmission area...

Got up by 7. Amazingly. Too tired to eat breakfast or make lunch.

Mogli was originally planning to go to QV1 to eat lunch with his friend. He invited me along, and I originally said yes, but changed my mind later on cos I really was too tired. And then they had this argument and couldn't agree on a time. So nothing happened there.

So, we went with WAB? to Coast Cafe in West Perth. I had a white Vienna (a proper one this time - although it wasn't that good) and a calzone - which wasn't very authentic, I don't think. It was almost exactly like a foccacia type thing - more herby, maybe. And not cheesy enough.

Didn't do any work till 10:30, when I managed to catch like this one partner who could give me anything. And he spent half an hour explaining it....

Went for training in the afternoon. And we had the really bad guy, and it was really, really boring. All round badness, really.

Watched The Simpsons (they've finally gone back to older episodes) and Big Brother. Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was just one big parody of Cops. Which was funny, but there was no list stuff going on. Kinda strange, really.
Then there was SVU, which was a much better episode than the average this season. And Elliot and Olivia like weren't in it at all. Just Ice-T and this guest guy who is like an Indian - I think he was in Windtalkers and such things.

Then I went to bed. At like 9:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home