Friday, April 06, 2007

"Alone! All alone!" - Calvin & Hobbes

Ai, being down south....what can I say?

Got up about 10, or so. Looked at all the chickens and around the block and that. Its too dry and stuff - the dam is completely dried up, what I've never seen like that before.

Read quite a bit of The Silmarillion. Yeah, its OK. Trouble is it doesn't really feel like its going anywhere - just a whole bunch of short stories, really. So it seems.

Went for the Good Friday service at 3. It wasn't quite as solemn as I was expecting... There was some Indian priest guy.

Watched most of Bad Taste, which is Peter Jackson's (Lord of the Rings, King Kong) first film, apparently. With these really bad actors with really bad New Zealand accents. I mean, I'm sure they were genuine accents, but they sounded really bad. Anywhere, so they were fighting aliens which were like zombies which apparently wanted to take over Earth for their fast food chain. I donno - I was only half watching it. It was really quite B-movieish.

After dinner watched Anywhere But Here, which, really, was as bad as I hoped it wouldn't be. Ah... This mother/daughter thing. Like a Gilmore Girls movie, or something. I'm sure FD would love it.

Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home