"And time goes by so slowly...." - Unchained Melody, The Righteous Brothers
I think I've used that quote before.... Well, as Nirvana didn't say; nevermind.
That's just how work is, y'know. And its not just me - at least Mogli, too.
Had, again, like no work for the entire day. It probably doesn't help, y'know?
Had to get a coffee. Ai.
Went down to Subi with Mogli after eating lunch, cos he wanted to go to the bank in West Perth, but I wanted to get my glasses fixed, cos the nose plug plastic bit broke. So lucky there was an ANZ like across the street. And I got to deposit my Wesfarmers dividend cheque as a bonus.
Then I was looking for a new pair of glasses. Tried on about 12 pairs or something, but couldn't quite make up my mind, so we had to put a few aside and come back tomorrow.
Left at 5. Cos of Good Friday - so I'm not gonna work the extra half day, since I won't be paid for it.
Was gonna start to watch Patton - my final rented DVD, of 2.5 hours long - but then I was turning on my computer and it is up to its old tricks again, so I'm gonna have to take it back in. So I tried ringing the place, but it was late already so there was no answer. Mogli says I should just demand a whole new system now - but that's gonna take a while, especially over Easter. Ai.
Then I had to go for MLE at 7:30. Once again, I wondered why I should be there. Still, I got to see V, and pay him for dinner from like two weeks ago. Also wanted to borrow his ipod AC charger, since I can't charge it with my computer now, can I?
Got back about 10 and started watching Patton. The speech at the start was good....
Slept about 11.
That's just how work is, y'know. And its not just me - at least Mogli, too.
Had, again, like no work for the entire day. It probably doesn't help, y'know?
Had to get a coffee. Ai.
Went down to Subi with Mogli after eating lunch, cos he wanted to go to the bank in West Perth, but I wanted to get my glasses fixed, cos the nose plug plastic bit broke. So lucky there was an ANZ like across the street. And I got to deposit my Wesfarmers dividend cheque as a bonus.
Then I was looking for a new pair of glasses. Tried on about 12 pairs or something, but couldn't quite make up my mind, so we had to put a few aside and come back tomorrow.
Left at 5. Cos of Good Friday - so I'm not gonna work the extra half day, since I won't be paid for it.
Was gonna start to watch Patton - my final rented DVD, of 2.5 hours long - but then I was turning on my computer and it is up to its old tricks again, so I'm gonna have to take it back in. So I tried ringing the place, but it was late already so there was no answer. Mogli says I should just demand a whole new system now - but that's gonna take a while, especially over Easter. Ai.
Then I had to go for MLE at 7:30. Once again, I wondered why I should be there. Still, I got to see V, and pay him for dinner from like two weeks ago. Also wanted to borrow his ipod AC charger, since I can't charge it with my computer now, can I?
Got back about 10 and started watching Patton. The speech at the start was good....
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home