'Afternoon Yak' guest: "I'm talking downtown!"
Got up about 6:45. Had a donut for breakfast. Made lunch, but it would've been nigh on impossible to eat, due to overly flayed bread.
Went outside, and there was a brand new bin. Well, hoodi-ray.
Had a strange kinda morning, with these people ringing up and requesting strange stuff.
Went for lunch with Mogli to Red Rooster. I had a chicken roll, which was only like half full - but the chips were really good.
And the afternoon went pretty slow, as you'd expect.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons.
Watched most of Phantom of the Opera, cos Pseudo-Unreal had rented it, but I'd already seen it and didn't think much of it neither - too repetitive and stuff. And I was too busy going through my music and moving all the duplicate copies of songs to another folder. Plus I found another movie trailer podcast, so I was downloading them. And they're like HD, or something - like a 3 minute trailer is 100MB.
Slept about 10:30.
Went outside, and there was a brand new bin. Well, hoodi-ray.
Had a strange kinda morning, with these people ringing up and requesting strange stuff.
Went for lunch with Mogli to Red Rooster. I had a chicken roll, which was only like half full - but the chips were really good.
And the afternoon went pretty slow, as you'd expect.
Left at 5:30.
Watched The Simpsons.
Watched most of Phantom of the Opera, cos Pseudo-Unreal had rented it, but I'd already seen it and didn't think much of it neither - too repetitive and stuff. And I was too busy going through my music and moving all the duplicate copies of songs to another folder. Plus I found another movie trailer podcast, so I was downloading them. And they're like HD, or something - like a 3 minute trailer is 100MB.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home