Marge: "Outta my way, nature!"
Got up about 6:50. Didn't have any breakfast.
Went down to Mogli's dad's work place to do their accounting stuff. Only stayed there like an hour and a half or something, cos there was hardly anything to do.
Bought lunch again, cos I was out of bread now. Got a chicken schnitzel burger, which was really great, but my enjoyment of it was kinda ruined by Mogli complaining about stuff.
And the afternoon again was pretty non-eventful. At least I had some work to do. And me and Mogli tried to do a duet on Melody Pops, but circumstances beyond our control kinda cut the symphony short.
Watched The Simpsons, then some more Heroes - another episode and a half, cos I watched the other half after. So I'm up to episode 8, now. Ah, great TV. Well, kinda. I mean, it should be TV.
Watched My Name is Earl, which was another great episode. Great.
Then SVU, which was another kinda OK episode. Great.
Slept about 10:45.
And below is some art that me and Mogli created at lunchtime - he did the blue and I did the green. Don't ask me what its supposed to be, or anything.
Went down to Mogli's dad's work place to do their accounting stuff. Only stayed there like an hour and a half or something, cos there was hardly anything to do.
Bought lunch again, cos I was out of bread now. Got a chicken schnitzel burger, which was really great, but my enjoyment of it was kinda ruined by Mogli complaining about stuff.
And the afternoon again was pretty non-eventful. At least I had some work to do. And me and Mogli tried to do a duet on Melody Pops, but circumstances beyond our control kinda cut the symphony short.
Watched The Simpsons, then some more Heroes - another episode and a half, cos I watched the other half after. So I'm up to episode 8, now. Ah, great TV. Well, kinda. I mean, it should be TV.
Watched My Name is Earl, which was another great episode. Great.
Then SVU, which was another kinda OK episode. Great.
Slept about 10:45.
And below is some art that me and Mogli created at lunchtime - he did the blue and I did the green. Don't ask me what its supposed to be, or anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home