"Madness! Madness!" - The Bridge on the River Kwai
Got up at 8:30. Or was it 9:30???
Anyway, so that extra hour didn't do me any good, now, did it? Cept that I got to watch half an hour of Bridge on the River Kwai between 9 and 9:30, when I left. Great. Still being a really good film. Getting better, even.
Didn't have to do counting today. Which was nice.
Had to do quite a bit after, tho. And that was that.
Had Jesters for lunch. Still good stuff. They had so many pies this week - it really doesn't make sense.
Then I finished Bridge on the River Kwai, and the part where I left off, straight after that it started not being as good, cos they stopped focusing on Alec Guinness and his POW soldiers and most of the rest was instead about the stupid American and the sabotage effort, which was just not as good. But then it was salvaged partly by a great ending, despite the three main characters all dying in a short space of time. Or maybe because of....
And with that, I have now watched all of the AFI's top 18. Hooray!
Kept doing some ironing. All the shirts are done bar one, but I have neglected the pants so far. Whoops.
Then it was about 4, so I left.
Went first to Mogli's house to pick up donuts. He was being his usual crazy type self, which was good to see.
Then went to 13 & o's house and swam for a bit. Then watched some Foxtel stuff, which was always part of shows - part of The Wedding Crashers, then part of Herbie: Fully Loaded, then part of Big Momma's House 2. All quality, quality films.
Had pizza and KFC for dinner with a large group of not-so-random people - except for me, maybe. Though I'm not sure if they actually did what they were supposedly there for. Anyway.
Left around 10:30.
Slept about 11.
Anyway, so that extra hour didn't do me any good, now, did it? Cept that I got to watch half an hour of Bridge on the River Kwai between 9 and 9:30, when I left. Great. Still being a really good film. Getting better, even.
Didn't have to do counting today. Which was nice.
Had to do quite a bit after, tho. And that was that.
Had Jesters for lunch. Still good stuff. They had so many pies this week - it really doesn't make sense.
Then I finished Bridge on the River Kwai, and the part where I left off, straight after that it started not being as good, cos they stopped focusing on Alec Guinness and his POW soldiers and most of the rest was instead about the stupid American and the sabotage effort, which was just not as good. But then it was salvaged partly by a great ending, despite the three main characters all dying in a short space of time. Or maybe because of....
And with that, I have now watched all of the AFI's top 18. Hooray!
Kept doing some ironing. All the shirts are done bar one, but I have neglected the pants so far. Whoops.
Then it was about 4, so I left.
Went first to Mogli's house to pick up donuts. He was being his usual crazy type self, which was good to see.
Then went to 13 & o's house and swam for a bit. Then watched some Foxtel stuff, which was always part of shows - part of The Wedding Crashers, then part of Herbie: Fully Loaded, then part of Big Momma's House 2. All quality, quality films.
Had pizza and KFC for dinner with a large group of not-so-random people - except for me, maybe. Though I'm not sure if they actually did what they were supposedly there for. Anyway.
Left around 10:30.
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home