Monday, April 02, 2007

Incompetence - When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no limit to what you can't do.

April's entry from the Despair Inc. Demotivational Calendar.

Got up about 9 - maybe a bit before.

Watched my final episode of Heroes - 14. It was OK....

Was just about to start watching Good Night, and Good Luck, then this guy from next door comes over and says hes got computer problems. So I went over there for like an hour and couldn't really do nothing about it. Too bad, eh?

So then I could only watch like an hour of the show. And it was pretty good and stuff, but doesn't really mean much to me, I suppose, cos I don't really know about the craziness of those cold war anti-communist people thingy at that time.

Then it was time for work! Yay!
Well, at least there was a new person, as a bit of variety. Yeah, that thrill lasted all of half an hour.

Didn't have much to do. Great.

Left at 5.

I realised the short time I had to watch the DVDs that I rented, so hurriedly watched the end of Good Night, and Good Luck, after the Simpsons. Lucky its only like a 90 minute show. Then I started watching Seven Years in Tibet, which goes for about two hours, and continued watching it after watching most of 1 vs 100, where the crazy Christian guy won $98,000, mostly by fluke, so that was good. Still, it didn't finish until 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home