"This is my dirt. It ain't no good - but its mine" - The Grapes of Wrath
Got up about 10 or so. Actually woke up at 8, but it felt a lot later. Anyway, must've fallen asleep again.Watched more episodes of Heroes - 8, 9 and 10, I guess. But stopped on '6 months ago', which isn't really a great episode. Certainly compared to the ones on either side.
Went and did shopping. Again, not buying nothing exciting. I ended up getting smarties for my chocolate fix, and chili Doritos.
Then went and got 5 more DVDs - The Grapes of Wrath, Mulholland Drive, Good Night and Good Luck, Seven Years in Tibet and Patton.
Started watching The Grapes of Wrath, but I only saw about an hour before I left to go to my parents place for dinner again.
And so I was driving back, and God He Reigns was playing. And then, it started raining; just a bit. So, how about that?
Watched another episode of Heroes (11), cos I was waiting for my hooks to be properly attached to the wall before I could hang my paintings, what I got from my parents yesterday, but left in the car till I noticed them when putting in the shopping stuff.
So slept about 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home