Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Newsreader: "And now a new fad that's sweeping the nation - wasting food!"

Got up about 6:45. Didn't make lunch, or have breakfast, cos I wasn't feeling well, and I figured I wouldn't be hungry at lunch time. Besides, I forgot to buy cheese before....

Got to work slightly later than normal, so decided not to start till 8:30. Left to walk down to the city client at 8:15. It was a little warm, and extremely windy. Plus it sprinkled a tiny bit at the end.

Was there until about 4. Was pretty hungry by the end, actually. Have to go back again on Thursday.

Saw the new guy. He looked pretty old. Forgot his name, though.

Left at 5, due to not having a lunch break. Had some monte carlos and scotch fingers and cake that was for the new guy's morning tea. Not very good cake, incidentally.

Went down to Broadway which was Supa Valu then was Dewsons and now is IGA. Stil the same old stuff. Got tea and cheese and frozen vegies. Got home and realised I forgot to get pasta. Ai...

Watched the usual Simpsons, Futurama, Simpsons, Futurama.

Then I did some accounts and slept about 11 something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home