Millhouse: "So this is what it sounds like... when doves cry"
I can always trust V to come up with some crazy quote completely out of left field. I was getting a lift with him to Southlands for lunch (just for a change, y'know), and we were just saying nothing, so he came out with that - though he may have been quoting the song. Anyway, I mentioned it was quite appropriate, cos I can't imagine doves making much noise when they do cry. Isn't that just the most stupid thing to say then? Its just like V to like a song like that just because its stupid. Though that can't be the whole reason.....surely.
I noticed this morning that I have a huge bruise on my upper arm, which I'm pretty sure is Mogli's fault, cos he's always trying to beat me up at work.....usually with his head, incidentally.
Spoke to Leo (hmmm, there's someone starting at work with that name next week - as in next next week) about not doing this course anymore. He suggested I go over to Tabor and do the night stuff, or something. It might be good doing the same thing as someone else at the same time, but he's probably way far out in front of me, anyway. Besides, I donno if I could get credit - and nighttime? Ai.....
Me and V both got the usual for lunch..... Then I finally got to ask him about the Pink Floyd album Animals which I was planning to go to some record store and listen to - so he tells me he's already got it and that its not that good. Then we had some discussion about upcoming movies, like Jackass 2 and The Departed. And, finally, the conversation inevitably turned to Stipey and Friends, who released an old compilation of greatest hits that doesn't include Shiny Happy People, much to V's disgust, although I did try to point out that it wasn't released at the time.
So, that was that, then.
Decided to watch Kill Bill again, so started with Volume 1. Watch a bit of Idol inbetween - I would have to say it was probably the worst one I've ever seen. Anyway...
Did some ironing afterwards and finished with Volume 1. Started watching Bruce Almighty, but it gets too preachy and stuff towards the end, so I stopped that.
Went to bed just after 12. Seriously, I don't know what it was I was doing. Watched a few movie trailers, like The Departed (with that bad version of Comfortably Numb at the end), Jackass 2 plus a few other films which looked quite bad.
I noticed this morning that I have a huge bruise on my upper arm, which I'm pretty sure is Mogli's fault, cos he's always trying to beat me up at work.....usually with his head, incidentally.
Spoke to Leo (hmmm, there's someone starting at work with that name next week - as in next next week) about not doing this course anymore. He suggested I go over to Tabor and do the night stuff, or something. It might be good doing the same thing as someone else at the same time, but he's probably way far out in front of me, anyway. Besides, I donno if I could get credit - and nighttime? Ai.....
Me and V both got the usual for lunch..... Then I finally got to ask him about the Pink Floyd album Animals which I was planning to go to some record store and listen to - so he tells me he's already got it and that its not that good. Then we had some discussion about upcoming movies, like Jackass 2 and The Departed. And, finally, the conversation inevitably turned to Stipey and Friends, who released an old compilation of greatest hits that doesn't include Shiny Happy People, much to V's disgust, although I did try to point out that it wasn't released at the time.
So, that was that, then.
Decided to watch Kill Bill again, so started with Volume 1. Watch a bit of Idol inbetween - I would have to say it was probably the worst one I've ever seen. Anyway...
Did some ironing afterwards and finished with Volume 1. Started watching Bruce Almighty, but it gets too preachy and stuff towards the end, so I stopped that.
Went to bed just after 12. Seriously, I don't know what it was I was doing. Watched a few movie trailers, like The Departed (with that bad version of Comfortably Numb at the end), Jackass 2 plus a few other films which looked quite bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home