Monday, October 02, 2006

Insurance guy: "I'm sorry - this policy only covers actual losses, not made up stuff"

Homer: "Well that's just grand!"

Got up about 9. Sweet.

Gee, I didn't do much today. Finished off the week 5 lectures from yesterday. And finished Silence of the Lambs while finishing my ironing. You'd think I'd feel more fulfilled than I do....

Got a parcel delivery today - and here was I thinking they get public holidays off. I can't imagine Neuman working on a public holiday.....or any other day, really.

Had to make coffee machine coffee, cos I ran out of tea yesterday. It was pretty nice, cos I let the really concentrated stuff just run, so it was more hotter, although weaker. But I think it worked better. Maybe. I'm officially gonna buy some vanilla syrup next time I'm at Gloria Jeans, though. Even though I know that its not gonna work proper.

Went out to 13's house cos he said it was hot enough to swim. And deep down I knew that it wasn't, but I can't resist that pool. So it was pretty freezing, and a bit dirty too, cos it hasn't been used for like 6+ months. But it was nice for a while.

Then some other people came over and we had BBQ food. Well, it was done on a BBQ but it wasn't really BBQ food.....There was also some none BBQ food. And some oreo cheesecake....
Spent a large portion of the night fending off 'old relative at weddings' like questions from Father War. And the rest of it talking a bit of nonsense to, apparently, Ps Ian. Hah....that sounds funny.

Then went to Ange's house, cos it was her 21st. Had some more cake - icecream cake. Such an amazing invention.....
And then some guy, who had taken too many panadol, decided to do a dancing demonstration. It took him about an hour to prepare, and he managed to con some other people, then it didn't last very long and wasn't really that impressive. Ai....
Ps Ian came over. He did some pastoring type stuff.

Then it was 11:30, so we left. Way too late for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home