Monday, September 25, 2006

Krusty: "I want to suck......."

".....your blood"

I officially gave up on my course today, cos I had an assignment which was basically due today, and I decided not to do it. So..... its too bad, really. Mainly cos I don't have a proper excuse to take Monday's off. I've been considering trying to get it altered to a half day, and start after lunch, or something. But that may be a risky strategy........besides, from December (abouts) I want to start continuing with my sax and Mandarin - don't my description on the side there still say that? Plus, maybe it will give me some time to keep going with my, like, 10 year old novel writing.....
(yeah right)

Got up about 8:30 today. The bathroom was calling me, as per usual. Ai.....

Had to stay downstairs till about 10:30, so I finished off my ironing while watching part of Kill Bill Volume 2, then I continued reading some article (which proved out to be a pointless waste of time, of course, but I didn't read much of it, so that's OK).

Had some business shirts arrive, one being black, which looked really cool. The other was light blue....but I can use it to replace the light blue one I already have, but is big and....frumpy. They also came with a bonus tie, which actually seems quite nice. Certainly of better quality than your standard Asian tie thingy - ie, that white one, which said it was silk - more like silk paper, or something. Heh. Although, really, material shouldn't matter that much; except maybe for longevity.

Did some accounts stuff in the afternoon - managing to catch up to some extent. Just a few more little cash payments to put in. Hooray.

Parents came over at about 4 or so. They had to send some photos on some CD to someone, or something. Then my mum stole my Dr Seuss book. I was really sad about that.

Went to Dome and had.....coffee. Well, actually, I had a white Vienna, mum had a spearmint milkshake (and she said it was too sweet - sigh) and dad had some banana smoothie thingy. Then I had a choc chip cookie (should've had the white choc macadamia - oh well) and dad had some sort of fruity type slice thing.

Then we went out to my auntie's place, and scanned more photos. Then mum showed her some ties, and I decided to take some. I think they were my grandad's - almost sure of that, actually. Anyway, they're quite....busy....that's them below - the first two rows. I doubt they'll go with much bar white.

Then we went to some Thai (apparently) noodle place in Mt Lawley - Bliss. Mum had read a review in the paper, or something. It was OK - not terribly authentic. Definitely not Thai....sort of fusion between Australian Chinese and.....modern Australian, I guess. Mum had Ho Fun Combination - and the noodles were right, but that's it. All the 'combination' stuff was big and on top.

Got home just before 7:30, and was gonna watch the Idol results show at about 8:15, but then I accidentally saw the result online. Too bad. Can't say I'm a fan of the country girl (I'm not a fan of any of them), but she seemed better than about half the others. Ah.... See, I pretended to care.

Mum wanted me to tape a film at 12:15 with BillyBob Thornton called, as she said, 'hard' something. So it turned out to be called 'A Simple Plan'. Anyway, I've never used the delayed timing thingy on my video, so I put a 5 hour tape in at 10....it probably won't get the ending. Its tragic, really. I'm sure those other people will get it, anyway. Yep. Sure.

Went to bed about 10. Didn't read the textbook. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home