Marge: "How could you let this happen?"
Homer: "How could you let this happen?"
Marge: "I wasn't here!"
Homer: "Oh. How convenient!"
Got up at 7:37. No time for nothing, then.
Got a latte with 1.5 from the coffee guy. It seems to work pretty well like that.
Had to buy lunch - got a chicken schnitzel roll and a choc chip muffin. They had to make the roll fresh cos there were none prepared. I have to say, despite the shame of admitting that Mogli is right about something, it is a lot better than the premade ones.
Spent like the whole day working on one superfund. Was left with a tiny reconciliation error at the end - shall have to find that tomorrow.
Got home just before the Simpsons. Watched that, then a bit of the Red Dragon extras. Then Futurama. Then I watched Thank God You're Here - it's such a great show. They had a Wiggle on (the blue one, apparently) who did the finger movement thing as a karate move. He actually managed to win - even though I thought he was the least funny. I think they were just so amazed at having a Wiggle on the show.
Did about two hours of accounts after that to finish off September - even though we're missing the BAS. Was so engrossed that I almost missed the start of The Sopranos, especially cos they've shifted it forward 15 minutes. Watched part of the first bit, but had more accounts to do so taped it as per normal. It so interesting how different it is - its almost a totally new focus. It definitely has potential, but from what I've heard it doesn't live up to it. We shall see......
Slept about 11:45.
Marge: "I wasn't here!"
Homer: "Oh. How convenient!"
Got up at 7:37. No time for nothing, then.
Got a latte with 1.5 from the coffee guy. It seems to work pretty well like that.
Had to buy lunch - got a chicken schnitzel roll and a choc chip muffin. They had to make the roll fresh cos there were none prepared. I have to say, despite the shame of admitting that Mogli is right about something, it is a lot better than the premade ones.
Spent like the whole day working on one superfund. Was left with a tiny reconciliation error at the end - shall have to find that tomorrow.
Got home just before the Simpsons. Watched that, then a bit of the Red Dragon extras. Then Futurama. Then I watched Thank God You're Here - it's such a great show. They had a Wiggle on (the blue one, apparently) who did the finger movement thing as a karate move. He actually managed to win - even though I thought he was the least funny. I think they were just so amazed at having a Wiggle on the show.
Did about two hours of accounts after that to finish off September - even though we're missing the BAS. Was so engrossed that I almost missed the start of The Sopranos, especially cos they've shifted it forward 15 minutes. Watched part of the first bit, but had more accounts to do so taped it as per normal. It so interesting how different it is - its almost a totally new focus. It definitely has potential, but from what I've heard it doesn't live up to it. We shall see......
Slept about 11:45.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home