Friday, September 22, 2006

Lisa: "I feel like I'm gonna die, Bart"

Bart: "We're all gonna die, Lise"
Lisa: "I meant soon"
Bart: "So did I"

Was ready by 7, but didn't have breakfast - not quite sure why.

Gave Mogli my remaining cup o soup, even though its a flavour what he gave me before cos he said he didn't like it. But he reckoned he was hungry, or something.

Got a hot chocolate from the coffee guy. Yay.

Left work at 1. I didn't bring any lunch, and no-one was going out, so I thought nyah. Or something.

Watched Thank God You're Here from Wednesday. A very quite good episode. Or should that be quite very good?

Went down to pick up parcels at 3:15. I realised just when I left that one was attempted to be delivered this morning, and it said it wouldn't be available till after 3:45. So I drove around some sidestreets on the river side of Claremont there. Didn't see any big expensive houses, but went through about 5 of those 40kmph school zones.....

Read through a few more articles.....skimmed through them, really. Cos most of what they said seemed to be irrelevant.

Watched some more Sopranos, and looked briefly at the football. Ah, the poor Dockers lost. Ah, the poor partner who flew over there on Thursday night.........heh heh. I'm not sorry at all.

Tried to watch Maid in Manhattan at night, cos Raplh Fiennes is in it - but I really couldn't stand it. Besides, Charlie's Angels, which Mogli says is my favourite movie cos of Cameron Diaz AND Lucy Lui was on, so I watched that instead. How nice.

Slept about 11:30, cos planning to do my shopping very early in the morning, and do large amount of washing as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home