Monday, September 18, 2006

Ringer: "Can't..... move.... arm.... or.... speak.... at..... normal..... rate. Oh...... man!"

Woke up a little before my alarm, but then turned it off and went back to sleep. Got up about 7:45, probably.

Worked from 9-11. Got some money, so that was nice.

Rest of the day was like finishing off ironing, watching some more Sopranos and reading sources for the essay due next week. That last thing is really dull - makes me want to sleep. Have done about 2.5 articles out of 8 so far.

Watched The Simpsons and Futurama, then saw the Idol verdict, but the verdict only. I was hoping that Ricky would go (I mean, in the final two)......too bad. Oh well.

Watched SVU then, which was good but they're all repeats now, and I'd seen them both before.

In the midst of that, I finally remembered to take my old registration sticker off my car (from August). Then I left the window to dry to stick the new one on tomorrow.

Read some more of my textbook - probably finishing by about 11:30 again......maybe a bit earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home