Mr Burns: "They sing without juicers. They sing without blenders. They sing without flunjers, capdabblers and smendlers!"
Was insanely tired this morning. I was too tired to make breakfast, so I just sat around for 10 minutes. Then I made lunch. The events unfolded such that I didn't need to, although it can be salvaged for tomorrow.
So the big topic was the Rock Star verdict, at 10AM WST. And Mogli and W& were betting who would win, with the loser having to treat the winner to KFC. But that is only 2 out of 4, so they gave me the other two. And, the worst result - Mogli's guy won (Lucas). So he was going on about how great it was, etc. It was painful. Anyway, the original plan was to go on Friday, cos they were gonna wait until tonight to see the result on TV. But since the result was known already, and for some other reason (I guess - I was with the partner guy for one and a half hours in the middle there), we decided to go today instead.
We went down there in W&s car which is like my dream car (of the affordable nature) - an updated version of my car from 5 years ago - the 'new' beetle.
So Mogli go the boneless stuff, and it took ages for them to do it, and then it was small and not that nice, apparently. I tried to point out that he was getting it for free, but that didn't stop the complaints. Spent most of the lunch updating W& with office politics. Well, Mogli was, cos I don't know nothing.
Ordered some stuff from Amazon. I was mainly doing it cos Mogli wanted some Motley Crue thingy that is not available in this country. But, that only assisted me in getting The Matrix Revolutions and Le Fifth Element.
Had to review some of Mogli's work in the afternoon. It wasn't that hard, and didn't take very long. How interesting.....
I'm not saying no more about that (re: with increased responsibility....).
Watched The Simpsons, then Futurama, then the end of Chocolat. It ended well, but most of the rest of it was dull, and the characters were way too 1-dimensional. And it only ended well cos it was happy and that, but it was quite shallow and predictable.
Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was OK but all told in flashback. Then I started watching Gandhi - he's in South Africa, though, so I don't know what's going on.
Then I watch Ronnie Johns, which was generally better than the last two weeks, although the conversation between the two punk people wasn't as good, cos they moved off music onto movies.
Too bad. Went to bed too late. Cos I was doing stuff. Forget what.
So the big topic was the Rock Star verdict, at 10AM WST. And Mogli and W& were betting who would win, with the loser having to treat the winner to KFC. But that is only 2 out of 4, so they gave me the other two. And, the worst result - Mogli's guy won (Lucas). So he was going on about how great it was, etc. It was painful. Anyway, the original plan was to go on Friday, cos they were gonna wait until tonight to see the result on TV. But since the result was known already, and for some other reason (I guess - I was with the partner guy for one and a half hours in the middle there), we decided to go today instead.
We went down there in W&s car which is like my dream car (of the affordable nature) - an updated version of my car from 5 years ago - the 'new' beetle.
So Mogli go the boneless stuff, and it took ages for them to do it, and then it was small and not that nice, apparently. I tried to point out that he was getting it for free, but that didn't stop the complaints. Spent most of the lunch updating W& with office politics. Well, Mogli was, cos I don't know nothing.
Ordered some stuff from Amazon. I was mainly doing it cos Mogli wanted some Motley Crue thingy that is not available in this country. But, that only assisted me in getting The Matrix Revolutions and Le Fifth Element.
Had to review some of Mogli's work in the afternoon. It wasn't that hard, and didn't take very long. How interesting.....
I'm not saying no more about that (re: with increased responsibility....).
Watched The Simpsons, then Futurama, then the end of Chocolat. It ended well, but most of the rest of it was dull, and the characters were way too 1-dimensional. And it only ended well cos it was happy and that, but it was quite shallow and predictable.
Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was OK but all told in flashback. Then I started watching Gandhi - he's in South Africa, though, so I don't know what's going on.
Then I watch Ronnie Johns, which was generally better than the last two weeks, although the conversation between the two punk people wasn't as good, cos they moved off music onto movies.
Too bad. Went to bed too late. Cos I was doing stuff. Forget what.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home