Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"Let's all make believe that we're still friends and we like each other" - Oasis

Got up at 7:05, so no time for breakfast or lunch. Anyway, I was supposed to be fasting.....but no time for that, neither.

Was helping Mogli for a lot of the day, after I had a 33 minute phone call sorting out some queries. He was doing some job where the "bookkeeper" was rather hopeless, so he had to reconstruct the whole MYOB thing. It felt like a lot of the day, anyway......

Got a coffee, a latte with 1.5 sugars. It works really well, actually. Not a patch on the VVL, of course, but close to as good as you can get without that.

Went to the city with Mogli, cos he was buying some wedding presents or something. Took a bus down, then went through the various mall thingy's to the store which was near Crazy Clark's next to Myer about Woolworths. Ended up taking one small wrong detour, up to the upstairs eatery, which meant we had to go around in a circle back to the same place.
Had lunch at Red Rooster. I got the skin free BLT, but it took quite a while to be ready.
Got back to work a little late. Ah, well. I was real devastated.

Got quite hungry in the afternoon, so was forced to open two packets of biscuits. One was horrible peanuty cookies, but the other was lovely custard creams. So that was OK.

Had to tape Thank God You're Here again, cos I went to cell. Luckily it finished quite early, so I was able to eat a few bowls of porridge and some cake, and still got home just in time to tape episode one of season 6 of The Sopranos. Watched it until the first ad break. Then went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home