Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fry: "What if the secret ingredient is....people!"

Leila: "No, there's already a soda like that - Soyland Cola"
Fry: "Oh. How is it?"
Leila: "Well, it varies from person to person."

Went down to a clients office first thing in the morning. Wanted a coffee for my traditional 'walk down the terrace' (or road, wateva). So the coffee guy was just turning up as I was getting there, so I thought I'd go upstairs and get the stuff then come down like 5 minutes later and get one then. So I came down, and he was gone. Well, I wasn't happy, so I resolved not to buy one again in protest.
Anyway, so that lasted till 12..........

So I wasn't able to do very much down there, cos, apparently, everyone was out at a conference. So I stayed till 9:30, then went back again.

Sort of managed to finish off some work. So that was nice.

Went for a walk at lunch to Hay Street in West Perth, cos Mogli had to deposit his tax refund cheque. Then we poked in at Miss Maud's, and there was like this large slice of chocolate cake for $2. So Mogli bought that and I had half. Pretty darn good cake - and bargain price. I'm guessing it was slightly old, but still tasted pretty fine.

Due to the early final tomorrow and the subsequent cancellation of Neighbours, they had a double episode tonight which thus removed the Simpsons. So I watched The Sopranos from the night before. Then Futurama, then Futurama from yesterday. Then My Name is Earl, which was quite good - a nice ending which seemed pretty real. Then I started watching Jericho, but it sucked. So I waited until 10 and watched Ronnie Johns, but that sucked too. Ah......
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home