Friday, September 15, 2006

"Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun" - A3

Yes. Yes! Was watching some TV....I guess it was probably during Miss Congeniality, and they showed this ad for a new series called Rome. And it looked OK, but they I realised that its on cell night, and I'll be taping Thank God You're Here from before, so I can't watch it anyway. Which I didn't really care about, cos it probably won't be that good.
But then, after Rome....its The Sopranos, and what I assume must be season 6. I can only pray that this week will be the first episode. And, it starts at 10:40, so I should be able to get home in time. Hooray! Even though I've heard that its very weird and crappy. But, for now...hooray!

Woke up very tired again. So I didn't make lunch or eat breakfast.

Very slow half day of work. Ate some biscuits. It was paradise, it really was......

Got a hot chocolate from the coffee guy. He was doing the two-up thing like from last week, and I won so I got it for free. Surprisingly, it still tasted kinda OK......

Drove Mogli down to the Licensing Centre at lunchtime. Had to wait a while, but this time his plates were right - yay! Then went back to the office and had lunch. Then I left.
It was nice and boiling on the way home.

Almost straight away, walked down to Bankwest and withdrew all my money - in cash, and they didn't charge any fees (I actually got 9 cents rounding bonus). Then I walked down to ANZ and deposited most of it. Then I walked back. Super. But very warm. Surprising to see the amount of people still wearing long pants though, esp. cos most of them were uni people.

Kept watching part of Gandhi. He finally moved back to India.

Then I went down to the post office to pick up a parcel from midweek. They mentioned that it was the wrong post office, not at Broadway but down Stirling Highway. So I went there and picked it up instead.

Finished watching Gandhi. Quite a good film, and I now feel slightly confident that I know at least a little about his life, including that he was assassinated - I didn't know that.

Watched Miss Congeniality at night. Great film......................
Yes.

Went to bed just after 11........really tired, as per usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home