"Ah, the old 'take over the world' ploy" - Jonathan, The Mummy Returns
Got up about 9:30. Not a bad sleep......cept it was too hot in the morning.
Watched week 4 of lectures straight through. Ahhh, sooo boring....
Went to two different shopping centre places, cos I had to get steak from Coles. Yees. Also bought a younger Grandpa Simpson. And, finally some Tic Tacs.
Some time ago, maybe a year or so, I went shopping at the usual Woolworths in Subi, and got some tic tacs. But, because they were so small, they somehow fell in with other stuff and weren't paid for. Anyway, so I tried for a little while after that to figure out a way of paying more (we're talking like 99c here) for something....Guess I forgot about that.
So last week I thought I'd buy some tic tacs - just to have something to do with my mouth, or something. And it gets home and they're not there. I don't know if I paid for them or not - I'm guessing I did. So it kinda evens out. Needless to say, this time I was keeping a close eye on where they were.
Watched The Mummy Returns in the afternoon, cos I'd been meaning to for some time.
Started watching American Beauty on TV. Then I remembered that I don't really like that film. So I saw a little of Striking Distance, but that looked a bit stoopid. So I spent most of the night going through songs - am considering buying two albums, being the Chili Peppers Greatest Hits and Animals by Pink Floyd. The latter, at least, I need to have a better listen to, cos I don't have much idea what its like. The former, though, there's at least 5 songs that I would rate as 4 stars or more.
Went to bed about 12:30.
Watched week 4 of lectures straight through. Ahhh, sooo boring....
Went to two different shopping centre places, cos I had to get steak from Coles. Yees. Also bought a younger Grandpa Simpson. And, finally some Tic Tacs.
Some time ago, maybe a year or so, I went shopping at the usual Woolworths in Subi, and got some tic tacs. But, because they were so small, they somehow fell in with other stuff and weren't paid for. Anyway, so I tried for a little while after that to figure out a way of paying more (we're talking like 99c here) for something....Guess I forgot about that.
So last week I thought I'd buy some tic tacs - just to have something to do with my mouth, or something. And it gets home and they're not there. I don't know if I paid for them or not - I'm guessing I did. So it kinda evens out. Needless to say, this time I was keeping a close eye on where they were.
Watched The Mummy Returns in the afternoon, cos I'd been meaning to for some time.
Started watching American Beauty on TV. Then I remembered that I don't really like that film. So I saw a little of Striking Distance, but that looked a bit stoopid. So I spent most of the night going through songs - am considering buying two albums, being the Chili Peppers Greatest Hits and Animals by Pink Floyd. The latter, at least, I need to have a better listen to, cos I don't have much idea what its like. The former, though, there's at least 5 songs that I would rate as 4 stars or more.
Went to bed about 12:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home