Thursday, July 13, 2006

Squeeze every penny guy: "You fat cats didn't finish your plankton! Now its mine."

Got out of bed just before 6:50. Thus, no time to make lunch, although I did have breakfast. Still rather full from yesterday's lunch.

Got a latte from the coffee guy (who may or may not be Greg), cos the morning was freezing and he was outside the building, for the first time in a very long time.

Day went pretty slowly - Mogli was away for long periods of time cos he was with one of the partners sorting out computer problems, etc. Mainly with the ATO.

Went to the local shop to buy lunch; Mogli kept going on about it, so I got the chicken schnitzel roll instead of the hot beef roll. But then, according to him, I ate it too fast....he went on and on about that for a while.

Towards the end of the day, Mogli threw me a pen as I was walking back from looking at the new stationery covers, and I made an over enthusiastic dive for it, which meant I partly fell over. And, then, it turned out my shoe left a long black streak on the carpet. So I took a photo of it.
Needless to say, Mogli was very amused. Me; less so.

Mogli was then speculating that the coffee guy's name is probably actually Tom, cos theres this guy who every day writes 'Tom' in the lift in permanent marker, which is everyday cleaned off by the cleaner's. I think he was only joking, though.....at least, I hope he was.

Took most of my washing in, but there were two things that weren't quite dry. Then I left at just before 6 to go to my Grandmother's place.
Had red rooster for dinner.
Watched channel 7, cos that channel was on. Thus, I saw pretty much all of Home and Away and How I Met Your Mother - two bad shows. Though, the former was so, so, so much more worser than the latter.

Then My Name is Earl was on. It was still good - though this time he didn't do anything on the list - although he tried to do two things, he failed both times. Though there was a mention at the end about paying for a window that he broke 15 years ago....so that might've been something.

Then I switched to ABC hoping The West Wing was on, and it was. Watched one episode - it was pretty good. Though I didn't really understand the problem in the first place, and didn't really understand the result in the end, and didn't really understand the process in the middle. But, seriously, it was still good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home