Monday, July 10, 2006

Homer: "Can't talk - eating."

That was supposed to be 'can't talk - sleeping', but I'm not sure Homer actually said that. It would be a bit, y'know, practically impossible, though thats probably not stopped him before.

And thats cos I woke up just before 3. Had a shower, then a 'sweet cappuccino', then I left to do my exam. I felt very bad for V, cos I think I kept him from his plans: firstly, cos he probably only watched the final cos of me anyway, which caused him to sleep till 12, and then, cos he said he was planning to go to Uni, and I think he had to wait around till I left before he could leave - so that was pretty much the entire day.

Anyway, my sleep ruined my plans, too. Cos I was planning to go to Koorong and I didn't have time. And then my dad rang planning to meet for coffee, and I couldn't do that either. Plus I was planning to drop stuff off at church when I did my exam, but because I was....um...a bit late, I just did it at Ps Ask's house.

It was two hours, so I finished about 5:50. Then I went through some stuff with the administrator, who was a bit unwell. So I left at about 6:45.

Went to KFC at High Road, for something different. Had the Chicken Parmy burger meal, which was really nice - I love that neapolitan sauce, or whatever it is. Very impressive service too; the guy got everything I wanted on first try, and wasn't rude about it, even though I wasn't saying things too correctly, and then it was ready before I even got to the second window, even though I was the only car in line....

Watched the end of Traffic. Such an incredible film......and soooooo much better than Syriana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home