Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Presenter: "The Happy Smile Super Challenge Family Wish Show!"

Got up about 6:30, again. Didn't make lunch, cos the plan was to go out.

Pretty uneventful morning. The usual stuff, y'know. Still talking to Mogli a lot.

Went for lunch at Coast Cafe on Hay street, as an I don't really know what, although it was organised by WorkC and was partly cos WorkP is going away on holiday for two weeks as of tommorrow, and WorkC won't see her because she would have left by the time she comes back. Maybe.
Me and Mogli had exactly the same thing - as if you couldn't guess. It was a toasted chicken club sandwich (mmm.....open faced club sand wedge), which was very big, especially with the fries as well, but it was $14. Also, there was some weird stuff in there - like the egg was boiled not fried. And there was lots of lettuce but not much avocado. Anyway, it wasn't anything special. But it was big.

Again, not much happening in the afternoon.

Saw a behind the scenes clip of M Night Shamayan's (??) new film, Lady in the Water.....but I couldn't really tell much of what was going on. Except that it had that Sideways guy in it, and it was another spooky one, and it was like some real life fairy story, or something.

After The Simpsons, continued watching more of Deadwood - starting on episode 2. It really is a very good show.....I'm even beginning to warm to the villian. Not as in starting to like him, but starting to appreciate his role and not just wanting someone to shoot him and get it over with, which was a very strong feeling for the first episode and a half, I guess.
Feel bad for the posh guy though - cos I saw reviews and I know that hes gonna die pretty soon.

Went to some prayer meeting. Did some praying and that.

Lodged my tax return - getting a revised group certificate which curtailed my refund somewhat, although its still almost $3k, and I can't complain about that. Really.
Although I did to Mogli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home