Trainer: "You ladies are the sorriest excuses for bodyguards that I've ever seen in my entire life. But, your cheques cleared, so you all graduate!"
Was all ready to make lunch, then I decided that my food was probably too old, so I didn't.
Mogli wanted to see how much refund he would be getting this year, so he downloaded the e-tax software. Then he was looking at the example of what to name your file and was going on about 'Michael Stax' and how he felt sorry for poor Michael Stax cos his name was being displayed around the internet. I then felt I should point out that its not Michael Stax, its Michaels Tax. So we were both carrying on hysterically for a few minutes after that. I guess you had to be there.....its probably an accountancy joke.
And finally, he brought some Milo in. So I had some - it was pretty sweet. Its amazing that he was going on about Milo is better than Drinking Chocolate cos it has less sugar....and then he goes and puts extra sugar in it.
So I had to go shopping at lunchtime, and since I didn't bring my lunch I decided to get takeaway - probably KFC. So Mogli decided that he wanted KFC to, so he came along. Did the shopping pretty quick, but didn't get chocolate or Speculas - they didn't seem to have any of the latter.
Then at KFC, waiting behind this one car for like 5 minutes (Mogli goes "they'll probably just come out with a small chips; or a drink" and then it wasn't much more than that), so he starts talking in a New Zealand accept about the 'swut chulli twusta', which caused some more hysterics. Again, you probably had to be there.
And when we got back, my Amazon stuff had finally got here. So I have my Vanilla Sky, Red Dragon and Traffic, although I have a self-imposed DVD limitness, which is only watching DVDs during dinner or ironing, due to my exam and other things, so they may have to wait. Plus, of course, Echoes and Stadium Arcadium.
Due to me buying CDs, Mogli was once again bugging me to download LimeWire. And then, when I got back and I was ripping them, the second CD of Stadium Arcadium didn't want to work in my CD-ROM drive, and the DVD drive hasn't been the same since January so that didn't want to read it either. And I didn't want to send it back, cos I'd just waited 4 weeks for it, or whatever. But it was OK, cos I have the copy from V...bar one or two songs, maybe.
But then, I still have that Touch CD by Delirious? which doesn't want to be read either...so I downloaded LimeWire and searched for the songs from there. And I found them all. And they all work.
Went to bed about 9:15, in anticipation of waking up for 5AM to watch replay of Germany vs Italy.
Am including one photo (though back and front) today of my new business card which arrived today. Then I have another photo for tommorrow, which really reminded me of something....you shall see tommorrow.
But since it came from the Hillsong catalogue, I should point out that the new Hillsong CD is out! Yay! And Word is selling it for about $3 cheaper, plus a $10 voucher....but it will probably be sold out like the Planetshakers albumn was. Mighty to Save its called, as I recall. Reminds me of that Tim Hughes song......'Whole World in His Hands'....(its got that line in it). Anyway, another CD to buy on the weekend, along with Eraser by Thom Yorke - although, I'm gonna have to listen to Eraser first, but on the strength of Hillsongs' last CD, which has those two incredibly great songs, I'm just gonna buy that one straight off.
Mogli wanted to see how much refund he would be getting this year, so he downloaded the e-tax software. Then he was looking at the example of what to name your file and was going on about 'Michael Stax' and how he felt sorry for poor Michael Stax cos his name was being displayed around the internet. I then felt I should point out that its not Michael Stax, its Michaels Tax. So we were both carrying on hysterically for a few minutes after that. I guess you had to be there.....its probably an accountancy joke.
And finally, he brought some Milo in. So I had some - it was pretty sweet. Its amazing that he was going on about Milo is better than Drinking Chocolate cos it has less sugar....and then he goes and puts extra sugar in it.
So I had to go shopping at lunchtime, and since I didn't bring my lunch I decided to get takeaway - probably KFC. So Mogli decided that he wanted KFC to, so he came along. Did the shopping pretty quick, but didn't get chocolate or Speculas - they didn't seem to have any of the latter.
Then at KFC, waiting behind this one car for like 5 minutes (Mogli goes "they'll probably just come out with a small chips; or a drink" and then it wasn't much more than that), so he starts talking in a New Zealand accept about the 'swut chulli twusta', which caused some more hysterics. Again, you probably had to be there.
And when we got back, my Amazon stuff had finally got here. So I have my Vanilla Sky, Red Dragon and Traffic, although I have a self-imposed DVD limitness, which is only watching DVDs during dinner or ironing, due to my exam and other things, so they may have to wait. Plus, of course, Echoes and Stadium Arcadium.
Due to me buying CDs, Mogli was once again bugging me to download LimeWire. And then, when I got back and I was ripping them, the second CD of Stadium Arcadium didn't want to work in my CD-ROM drive, and the DVD drive hasn't been the same since January so that didn't want to read it either. And I didn't want to send it back, cos I'd just waited 4 weeks for it, or whatever. But it was OK, cos I have the copy from V...bar one or two songs, maybe.
But then, I still have that Touch CD by Delirious? which doesn't want to be read either...so I downloaded LimeWire and searched for the songs from there. And I found them all. And they all work.
Went to bed about 9:15, in anticipation of waking up for 5AM to watch replay of Germany vs Italy.
Am including one photo (though back and front) today of my new business card which arrived today. Then I have another photo for tommorrow, which really reminded me of something....you shall see tommorrow.
But since it came from the Hillsong catalogue, I should point out that the new Hillsong CD is out! Yay! And Word is selling it for about $3 cheaper, plus a $10 voucher....but it will probably be sold out like the Planetshakers albumn was. Mighty to Save its called, as I recall. Reminds me of that Tim Hughes song......'Whole World in His Hands'....(its got that line in it). Anyway, another CD to buy on the weekend, along with Eraser by Thom Yorke - although, I'm gonna have to listen to Eraser first, but on the strength of Hillsongs' last CD, which has those two incredibly great songs, I'm just gonna buy that one straight off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home