Friday, July 07, 2006

Spud: "Use whatever it takes to bring in the rubes.....name-calling, flattery, slang from the 30s that nobody uses anymore..."

Bart: "Like rubes?"
Spud: "Now you're on the trolley!"

Didn't leap out of bed, even though its Friday. Still had time for cereal, though.

Me and Mogli spent a large part of the morning searching for charity days where you can wear free dress, so we can....wear free dress while having a reason for it. However, the only ones we found were Loud Shirt Day for the deaf, which has already passed, Jeans for Genes day, which is early August and Daffodil Day, wearing yellow, which is the end of August. Then there is Pink Ribbon Day, where Mogli was saying we could wear pink, but I don't neccessarily agree, which is in November. I thought there were a lot more than that.....

Had morning tea suddenly - I wasn't expecting it. Had Hummingbird cake, which I have never heard of - was exactly like banana cake, though I wonder if it was bananas, since they are so expensive nowadays.

Kinda forgot to have lunch - didn't really have the time, I guess. Was doing accounts stuff from about 1:30 till 3, and I kept meaning to have lunch, but I didn't.

Had some church finance meeting at 3:30, although it started more like at 4. At some curry puffs - so that sorta helped. But they were all vegetarian....
Meeting lasted till about 6:30, maybe a bit later. Then we had some other stuff to sort out, so I didn't leave till about 7:30 or so.

Watched Red Dragon, cos I was too worn out, etc, to study or anything. I still found it very creepy - more scary than Silence of the Lambs, I think, though not as good cos the 'phsycological thriller' element is nowhere near as powerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home