Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular

Well, this is post 306. And, to me, that looks like some sort of achievement. I'm really shocked that it has lasted this long. Really! Shocked!

Slept at 13 & o's house. Thus, I could afford to wake up at 9:30 and still wait around for ages before I had to leave. Was planning to eat Ktime for breakfast - but it turned out to be the bars instead of the twists, and it was a bad flavour, so I passed. Was thus very starving.

Waited around long time for LH to finish a worship meeting - and then she had other plans anyway.
So we went off to Southlands, although, since there were five of us, with at least two rather faint from hunger, it took us sometime to make that decision, and then some more time to decide on which car to take. Eventually settled on Ange's large van thing.

My food was not big enough, even though it was fairly big. And I think the guy only gave me 10c change instead of $1.
Some person from Grace Assembly (or some such) came along. Although I can sort of remember the name, I would have absolutely no idea how to spell it, and thus don't want to try. She resolved that our cell (ahem) was full of crazy people. What was I saying about V? It was yesterday, right? And hes the leader, see? Yeah....

Watched some Seinfeld. And ate a picnic and then some Ritz chips while drinking tea. So I resolved that any dinner I would have would be late, since that food was a little filling. Thus, I made my lunch and left for 13 & o's house again at like 6. Very similar time to yesterday, quite accidentally.

Watched some Foxtel - mainly music videos, actually. Then I watched volume 3 of Jackass. Some more crazy people being crazy. I recall V saying before that the movie is a lot better than the series....and I'd have to agree. It seems to be much the same sort of stuff.....variations on, say, 4 themes - being gross, extreme pain, going downhill somehow/skating or being silly in public.

Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home