Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mr Burns: "Ironic, isn't it, Smithers - this bunch of troglodites has cost me the election.

Yet, if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to gaol! Thats democracy for you!"

Woke up about 8:30. Had my shower, then went shopping. Got some more members of the nuclear family.

Was then doing accounts from like 10 till 4, bar when I had lunch and watched the rest of Goodfellas.

Drank lots of tea during the day, cos it was so damn freezing - I actually had to put on a jumper later at night, and had the heater on my legs during the day.

Then I watched some Seinfeld, then I did some more accounts stuff.

Watched some more Seinfeld during dinner. Then I watched Rising Sun - but its really not a very good film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home