Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mr Burns: "Smithers, every year you out strip yourself in succulence!"

Got up about 6:50. Had breakfast, and thus was quite later than normal. Didn't get to make lunch - but, due to my lack of bread, it could only be one out of today, tommorrow and Friday.

Got a message from Mogli in the morning saying he was taking my advice by wearing what he wants and going straight to his seminar....lucky for some.

Had the chicken schnitzel burger for lunch. Tried to eat it as slowly as possible - it kinda worked out pretty well, cos I was reading the Red Dog book at the time. More than half way through, now - its not really very long.

Ended up leaving work at like 5:40, cos I was trying to finish this job. Then I realised that I still needed to do more on a related entity, so the point was null, really.

Was surprised at how empty the West Perth bit of Thomas street was - and it was only about 15 minutes later than the usual.

Was absolutely starving, but its nearing the end of the week and I'm running out of food. Had to eat my steak with rice, cos the pasta is gone.
Ate some speculas with tea at 6 to hold me over for a while. Once again, as soon as I start thinking about the 40 hour famine (not for like another month), I have these constant hunger episodes that make me feel faint, etc.

Watched another two episodes of Seinfeld. Thus, there is only one more disc till the end of season 4, which is where I will stop, cos I started with season 5. I realised yesterday that I still haven't watched all of Lano and Woodley - I ended up only watching 2 episodes or so, as I recall. And theres still Pulp Fiction, of course. Heh.

Am preparing to order Revolutions from Amazon, and also Glengarry Glen Ross, though I'm not sure about the latter. Its a very good show, but I don't know if its the sort of thing I'd want to keep watching. I really need to go back to a video store and rent some stuff one of these days.

A picture with CJC from last year's camp. The point here is that V was showing off his torch thing, which is the key element in these three photos. Yesterday, it was just him shining the light up at his face. The other two involve the laser sight function, used in motion here and stationery with the other. Incidentally, it comes out with the Jesus Fish pattern.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home