Carl: "You are one of Springfield's very special creatures."
Got up at 6:50. Ate cereal, but no time for nothing else.
Got a coffee in the morning. I guess I had forgotten how bitter it is......
Mogli brought me a chicken leg for lunch - but it turned out to be that sambal chicken that what tastes like shrimp. It was OK.....not very big, though.
Went and got a hot beef roll for the rest of lunch. Didn't get a Giant Sandwhich cos it was WorkC's birthday and she was bringing cake - exactly a year younger than V - but it turned out I didn't eat any cake anyway, cos it was like a fruit flan, or some such. Mogli went on and on about it.....
Watched the rain roll in in the afternoon. Going to the bathroom was a freaky experience, cos it was dark and the rain came in the window and the wind made scary noises. And the light keeps flicking, so its like lightening, or some such.
Watched one episode of Seinfeld from the second disc of season 4, and also the extra bits (bloopers and standup). Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was better than last week, I guess, but still nothing special. I'm sticking with it, but I really don't care. Then I watched something....New for Old Christine, or something. It stars Julia Louise-Dreyfuss, but it was just your standard comedy and really not great. So I'm not bothering with that again.
Just realised that Deadwood will ship the same time as Sin City, and one is released mid-August while the other is released mid-September - so I won't get Deadwood for some time. Thus, I have decided to continue downloading the episodes in the meantime. Yay!
Ahem....
Got a coffee in the morning. I guess I had forgotten how bitter it is......
Mogli brought me a chicken leg for lunch - but it turned out to be that sambal chicken that what tastes like shrimp. It was OK.....not very big, though.
Went and got a hot beef roll for the rest of lunch. Didn't get a Giant Sandwhich cos it was WorkC's birthday and she was bringing cake - exactly a year younger than V - but it turned out I didn't eat any cake anyway, cos it was like a fruit flan, or some such. Mogli went on and on about it.....
Watched the rain roll in in the afternoon. Going to the bathroom was a freaky experience, cos it was dark and the rain came in the window and the wind made scary noises. And the light keeps flicking, so its like lightening, or some such.
Watched one episode of Seinfeld from the second disc of season 4, and also the extra bits (bloopers and standup). Then I watched My Name is Earl, which was better than last week, I guess, but still nothing special. I'm sticking with it, but I really don't care. Then I watched something....New for Old Christine, or something. It stars Julia Louise-Dreyfuss, but it was just your standard comedy and really not great. So I'm not bothering with that again.
Just realised that Deadwood will ship the same time as Sin City, and one is released mid-August while the other is released mid-September - so I won't get Deadwood for some time. Thus, I have decided to continue downloading the episodes in the meantime. Yay!
Ahem....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home