"If only I listened to my mother when I was young!" - Arthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Ford Prefect: "Why? What did she tell you?"
Arthur Dent: "I don't know! I didn't listen!"
Woke up about 8:30, but I was very tired. But then Mogli replied to some message I sent him at midnight, so that kinda woke me up more. Got out of bed before 9, or so.
Didn't do much till 10:30. Then Pseudo-Unreal came back, which I was expecting, though not at that time.
Went to do shopping, but the traffic was insane, so I came back again.
Was doing account stuff from about 11:30 till about 3, amongst other things. Then I watched an episode of Seinfeld and went and did shopping. It was still rather insane, so I parked in the upstairs at Woolworths. Technically, it was ticket parking, but I went to the two closest machines and they were both out of order. Too bad....
Found a whole stack of the Jarrah white chocolatte, so I rang Mogli cos he reckoned he had all the people he knew looking for it without success. And still not, so I got him a box.
Finally decided to buy some shower gel; and I'd seen ads for some new Lynx one, so I got that. Yeah.....great.
Finished off the final few account things. Then I left to got to 13 & o's house, taking V's Jackass collection, which he had lent to Pseudo-Unreal.
Watched lots of Foxtel, from about 6:30 till 10 or so. Mainly was watching this sequence of shows with stand-up comedians. There were some really funny bits, but I've forgotten them now. Actually, I forgot them almost as soon as they said them. But it was a good laf. Then I watched some Looney Tunes, and Rockwiz, even though thats just on normal SBS.
Then I watched volume 2 of Jackass. Yeah, its funny and that, but it made me a little nautious, and some bits were a little uncomfortable making. Its probably better if I don't describe it.
Hmmm....no photo. Thats like the first day in more than a week.
Arthur Dent: "I don't know! I didn't listen!"
Woke up about 8:30, but I was very tired. But then Mogli replied to some message I sent him at midnight, so that kinda woke me up more. Got out of bed before 9, or so.
Didn't do much till 10:30. Then Pseudo-Unreal came back, which I was expecting, though not at that time.
Went to do shopping, but the traffic was insane, so I came back again.
Was doing account stuff from about 11:30 till about 3, amongst other things. Then I watched an episode of Seinfeld and went and did shopping. It was still rather insane, so I parked in the upstairs at Woolworths. Technically, it was ticket parking, but I went to the two closest machines and they were both out of order. Too bad....
Found a whole stack of the Jarrah white chocolatte, so I rang Mogli cos he reckoned he had all the people he knew looking for it without success. And still not, so I got him a box.
Finally decided to buy some shower gel; and I'd seen ads for some new Lynx one, so I got that. Yeah.....great.
Finished off the final few account things. Then I left to got to 13 & o's house, taking V's Jackass collection, which he had lent to Pseudo-Unreal.
Watched lots of Foxtel, from about 6:30 till 10 or so. Mainly was watching this sequence of shows with stand-up comedians. There were some really funny bits, but I've forgotten them now. Actually, I forgot them almost as soon as they said them. But it was a good laf. Then I watched some Looney Tunes, and Rockwiz, even though thats just on normal SBS.
Then I watched volume 2 of Jackass. Yeah, its funny and that, but it made me a little nautious, and some bits were a little uncomfortable making. Its probably better if I don't describe it.
Hmmm....no photo. Thats like the first day in more than a week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home