Sunday, July 23, 2006

Old people: "We're trying to get some sleep here; its almost 6:15...."

Set my alarm for 9, as per usual, but woke up at 7:30.
Still didn't have any breakfast, though I did watch two more episodes of Seinfeld. Was gonna watch Video Hits, but it seemed to suck, so....

Yeah, was in a foul mood re: Friday afternoon. So I spent most of the worship arguing with God about His ways being wrong, etc. Didn't come to any sort of meaningful resolution - though I know He's not going to relent, so it looks like I'm just gonna have to live with it for the time being.

Had an EGM after the service, which probably started about 20 minutes late. I wouldn't really know, cos I was late getting there; paying people money and witnessing signatures, etc.
Anyway, V and NS waited around for me, so that was OK.

Ended up going to Yuki for lunch - V blamed that on me, but I was only drawing logical conclusions from what he was suggesting; we tried Taurus first but, dur, it was full.
Well, Yuki had changed a lot - but the food still kinda sucked. Though I had chicken katsu curry which was pretty nice. V had the usual - of sorts. It was still bad, apparently. We had a long and rather furious conversation that I'm sure NS found rather confusing - but then me and NS confused V by talking about The Canberrian.
Ps Y came over in the middle, cos there was a car parked inside the church compound - but we couldn't get in contact with the guy what V thought it was, so he just had to lock the thing and go.
When we came in, it was like really crowded (sort of), but then by the time I'd finished it was completely empty.....kinda weird.
Took the traditional photo - it ended up being too shadowy. Don't know who to blame for that.....heh!

Did my ironing from when I got back till about 6 while watching The Matrix - its been a while, you see. I was concerned my memorising of phrases was falling off a bit; which reminds me that I'll have to watch Pulp Fiction again soon. Anyway, it was still of a high standard.

Went to 13 & o's house for dinner - actually we ended up going out with Nam to Foo Wah. Then we watched Tristan & Isolde; which was a fairly unbearable film - cos you just spent the whole film wondering when they were gonna get caught and wondering when the bad stuff would happen, etc. But, ultimately, still dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home