"You wanna be my latex salesman? I don't think so...." - Jerry Seinfeld
Woke up about 6:30, or so. Didn't have breakfast, or make lunch.
Discovered that Mogli is going out on some audit for some unknown reason, and that hes going to be out of the office for 7 days starting in a week and a bit, or so. So he said I'm just gonna have to make friends with the new guy who starts on Monday.....thats just great.
Didn't feel like I did a whole lotta work. But I think I'm on schedule with the job I'm doing, so thats OK.
Put my washing in and ate some biscuits and watched two episodes of Seinfeld. Then I left until about midnight.
Went to Harvest West and dropped off some payment form. Then I went to church and did accounts stuff from about 4:30 till about 7:30. Then I went and got KFC cos I was starving, and was in the drivethrough just about to order when o rang me and wanted me to order stuff for her and 13. So I did, then went to their house, and 13 got back from work about 5 minutes later.
So they were packing and I was watching Foxtel till 10 or so. Watched a bit of Harvey Birdman, some comedy show that was very similar to Thank God You're Here, SVU, Looney Tunes, World Poker Tour, Christian TV including a Planetshakers video and Mythbusters.
Then I drove 13 & o to the airport. Then I went home, cos my contacts were seriously drying out.
Notice that I now have that Flixster thing on my sidebar. I spent about the first 45 minutes at work today just rating movies. And seeing V's great comments on the ones he rated.....King Kong is 'a modern parable of everyday life'. LH was trying to tell me he was drunk on Wednesday night cos he was trying to get some guy to take his shirt off at a party, and I was like 'I...don't...think...so'. Its just your run of the mill, everyday craziness. Oh, the craziness!
The hat, from yesterday....
Discovered that Mogli is going out on some audit for some unknown reason, and that hes going to be out of the office for 7 days starting in a week and a bit, or so. So he said I'm just gonna have to make friends with the new guy who starts on Monday.....thats just great.
Didn't feel like I did a whole lotta work. But I think I'm on schedule with the job I'm doing, so thats OK.
Put my washing in and ate some biscuits and watched two episodes of Seinfeld. Then I left until about midnight.
Went to Harvest West and dropped off some payment form. Then I went to church and did accounts stuff from about 4:30 till about 7:30. Then I went and got KFC cos I was starving, and was in the drivethrough just about to order when o rang me and wanted me to order stuff for her and 13. So I did, then went to their house, and 13 got back from work about 5 minutes later.
So they were packing and I was watching Foxtel till 10 or so. Watched a bit of Harvey Birdman, some comedy show that was very similar to Thank God You're Here, SVU, Looney Tunes, World Poker Tour, Christian TV including a Planetshakers video and Mythbusters.
Then I drove 13 & o to the airport. Then I went home, cos my contacts were seriously drying out.
Notice that I now have that Flixster thing on my sidebar. I spent about the first 45 minutes at work today just rating movies. And seeing V's great comments on the ones he rated.....King Kong is 'a modern parable of everyday life'. LH was trying to tell me he was drunk on Wednesday night cos he was trying to get some guy to take his shirt off at a party, and I was like 'I...don't...think...so'. Its just your run of the mill, everyday craziness. Oh, the craziness!
The hat, from yesterday....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home