"And really feel like heck." - BC
This should've been another one of those '4 days in 1 day' type postings, but I figured I'd spread it out instead. So they're gonna be pretty short.
Woke up at about 5:15. And I figured that was close enough to 5:30, so I left. Got back to the house a little after 6, and took in the rest of my washing.
Had lots of time. Prayed actually for about 20 minutes, but most of that was my usual day-dreaming stuff. Same thing, I guess, but not really.....'praying is just talking to God' etc.....yeah, right.
Had a bowl of cornflakes. It didn't really do nothing.
Got to work pretty early. Was planning to read some more book, but I was just doing internet stuff, and Mogli got in really early - like before 8. So there went that plan.
Most of my morning then was helping him, cos he was using MYOB for like the first time. However, I did manage to get quite a bit of stuff done on my side.
He was lamenting that he'd be alone, cos the staff member who was supposed to be going at the end of July left last night due to personal circumstances, and so for Friday afternoon it would just be him and the bookkeeper out the back, then on Monday its the bookkeepers day off, and also the manager and the partner that he reports to won't be there.
I felt for him, but what can you do? He kept asking me to stay around and eat lunch, but I had to make the drive down south, so it was impossible.....and then I overheard him making plans with his girlfriend, anyway. So, I donno what he was going on about.
I packed pretty quick, and just ate the rest of my chicken for lunch, then left at about 1:30. Another boringly long drive.....Mandurah keeps getting slower; they're always putting in different types of intersections and lowering speed limits. I thus got there about 4:30.
Saw the chickens. They were looking very white.
Watched some Goodies cos my parents had borrowed it from my aunt, or something. I thought the other DVD that I saw before was a lot better, but they were still good.
Went out for dinner to Enjoia....a weird little place. Had garlic bread, which was nice and salty, then a Malaysian satay pizza, which was very unMalaysian (it was incredibly subtle), but nice. But I didn't think much of desert....it was a brownie giant sandwich, and having become quite a connoisseur of giant sandwiches lately, I was most disappointed. Then I had a latte, which was way too strong.
Watched a bit of football. Then watched some Tour de France. Then bed at about 11.
Woke up at about 5:15. And I figured that was close enough to 5:30, so I left. Got back to the house a little after 6, and took in the rest of my washing.
Had lots of time. Prayed actually for about 20 minutes, but most of that was my usual day-dreaming stuff. Same thing, I guess, but not really.....'praying is just talking to God' etc.....yeah, right.
Had a bowl of cornflakes. It didn't really do nothing.
Got to work pretty early. Was planning to read some more book, but I was just doing internet stuff, and Mogli got in really early - like before 8. So there went that plan.
Most of my morning then was helping him, cos he was using MYOB for like the first time. However, I did manage to get quite a bit of stuff done on my side.
He was lamenting that he'd be alone, cos the staff member who was supposed to be going at the end of July left last night due to personal circumstances, and so for Friday afternoon it would just be him and the bookkeeper out the back, then on Monday its the bookkeepers day off, and also the manager and the partner that he reports to won't be there.
I felt for him, but what can you do? He kept asking me to stay around and eat lunch, but I had to make the drive down south, so it was impossible.....and then I overheard him making plans with his girlfriend, anyway. So, I donno what he was going on about.
I packed pretty quick, and just ate the rest of my chicken for lunch, then left at about 1:30. Another boringly long drive.....Mandurah keeps getting slower; they're always putting in different types of intersections and lowering speed limits. I thus got there about 4:30.
Saw the chickens. They were looking very white.
Watched some Goodies cos my parents had borrowed it from my aunt, or something. I thought the other DVD that I saw before was a lot better, but they were still good.
Went out for dinner to Enjoia....a weird little place. Had garlic bread, which was nice and salty, then a Malaysian satay pizza, which was very unMalaysian (it was incredibly subtle), but nice. But I didn't think much of desert....it was a brownie giant sandwich, and having become quite a connoisseur of giant sandwiches lately, I was most disappointed. Then I had a latte, which was way too strong.
Watched a bit of football. Then watched some Tour de France. Then bed at about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home