"When life's a total wreck....."
Woke up past 10. Had the usual toast and that.
Tried to watch more football, but the sattellite thing was playing up. Eventually started working just when I decided to watch something.
Watched a bit, but Fremantle was winning, so I watched Dirty Deeds instead. A typical (bad) Australian film, with stupid twists at the end.
Finished my Tolkein book (The Tolkein Reader). Started a book on Red Dog by the guy who wrote Captain Correlli's Mandolin. Seems strange that he would've been so interested in Dampier....even that he would've gone there. Anyway....
Finished watching all the Goodies.
Tried to watch more football, but the sattellite thing was playing up. Eventually started working just when I decided to watch something.
Watched a bit, but Fremantle was winning, so I watched Dirty Deeds instead. A typical (bad) Australian film, with stupid twists at the end.
Finished my Tolkein book (The Tolkein Reader). Started a book on Red Dog by the guy who wrote Captain Correlli's Mandolin. Seems strange that he would've been so interested in Dampier....even that he would've gone there. Anyway....
Finished watching all the Goodies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home